Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back on topic guys, **** Pitts and his 40, measurables, college team, dinner (Idgaf if he never eats). If it’s even a possibility of a glimmer of hope for these ********, the topic doesn’t belong up in here! Thanks
Facts. **** the gaytors. They’ll be 1 for 25 with non-busts.

Advertisement
I said similar. He’s more Larry Fitzgerald than he is a te lol
Once again the purpose of this thread is being lost in communication. That’s a crappy post. Comparing him to Larry is a compliment. Not allowed in here. Now instead you could say, he’s more of a Peter puffer than TE and that would have been perfectly acceptable here. I’m not a Maude or anything, just here for the gator hate crimes, get with it or authorities will have to be notified. Sorry man, rules is rules

Speaking of future gator busts, how long does Meyer keep Henderson in Jacksonville?

Speaking of future gator busts, how long does Meyer keep Henderson in Jacksonville?
Henderson was obviously over drafted but he’s not a bust so far. He played okay before he got hurt. Taven Bryan on the other hand is a complete bust and will be cut sooner than later. The Jaguars have a penchant for drafting Turds. They have endless busts and only one guy they’ve ever hit on in Fred Taylor. You never EVER draft a **** in round 1.

Henderson was obviously over drafted but he’s not a bust so far. He played okay before he got hurt. Taven Bryan on the other hand is a complete bust and will be cut sooner than later. The Jaguars have a penchant for drafting Turds. They have endless busts and only one guy they’ve ever hit on in Fred Taylor. You never EVER draft a **** in round 1.
Henderson's problem is tackling. I do agree that he played well enough, but you'd have to imagine that Meyer will want to change the roster significantly.

Advertisement
Once again the purpose of this thread is being lost in communication. That’s a crappy post. Comparing him to Larry is a compliment. Not allowed in here. Now instead you could say, he’s more of a Peter puffer than TE and that would have been perfectly acceptable here. I’m not a Maude or anything, just here for the gator hate crimes, get with it or authorities will have to be notified. Sorry man, rules is rules
You’re right man. Let me go find something hateful and bring it back here.

Speaking of **** WRs who completely bust in the NFL, Jabar Gaffney was recently in the news... for allegedly beating up his girlfriend.

What Turds Do Best

EDIT: My bad. Apparently this is an older arrest. Google had it as posted 3 days ago and there wasn't a date in the article. But, regardless, Turds are better at domestic violence than NFL football.

Advertisement
F7ABC71E-4BF4-47F5-A7AE-A7395F5CC2AB.gif

Advertisement
Back