Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Dropped him for Evers my ****. Brown was coming to UM Period
Evers has nowhere near the potential as Brown. I’d take Brown right now over Emory Jones in a heartbeat. Jones isn’t as good a runner. Then they wanna talk about accuracy. Jones can’t throw it accurately to save his life past 10 yards. He’s going to be the most inaccurate QB to start a big 3 FL school in a decade.

Agree completely.

I would also point out something simple. You can coach a kid to become more accurate (doesn't always happen, but there are many success stories).

But you can't "coach" a kid to have a stronger arm, a fluid throwing motion, a powerful running style, more height, or better balance when standing in the pocket or throwing on the fly.

But youll take brown if you had a choice right . I like some of these gators on canesinsight . Most keep it real , feel free to ask some of us mopes some honest questions. Stay away from the slurpers they just blow sunshine

It’s a nice cover story for the turds when they miss on a target.

You just confirmed it.

Look, in theory, we won't know the final answer on the epic "Brown v. Evers" debate for several years...

But for the star-***** Gaytors, this has to hurt...

1616780110834.png

1616780143495.png

1616780235391.png

1616780288264.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dropped him for Evers my ****. Brown was coming to UM Period
Evers has nowhere near the potential as Brown. I’d take Brown right now over Emory Jones in a heartbeat. Jones isn’t as good a runner. Then they wanna talk about accuracy. Jones can’t throw it accurately to save his life past 10 yards. He’s going to be the most inaccurate QB to start a big 3 FL school in a decade.
They think that because they decided to recruit Evers that they could’ve had Brown too if they wanted him just like they said they could’ve had Terrion Arnold.

The arrogance is unreal.

They think that because they decided to recruit Evers that they could’ve had Brown too if they wanted him just like they said they could’ve had Terrion Arnold.

The arrogance is unreal.
You know **** well if he was a **** they’d be *****ing why 247 has Brown ranked so low when ESPN has him as the numero uno dual threat QB in America. The 5 star bump talk would be in full effect. They’d be calling him a cross between TeBlow and Lamar Jackson.

Advertisement
You know **** well if he was a **** they’d be *****ing why 247 has Brown ranked so low when ESPN has him as the numero uno dual threat QB in America. The 5 star bump talk would be in full effect. They’d be calling him a cross between TeBlow and Lamar Jackson.
They’d also start citing reasons why the accuracy issues aren’t as bad as they appeared in stats. We all know he’s a high upside longer term play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back