Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210206-182404_Facebook.jpg
😳😳

I’m convinced there’s something deeper going on with that gaytor board than meets the eye. Like I think there’s high level foreign involvement and espionage being used to dumb down a portion of our citizens. No one can be that insane. I’m telling you - the Russians, the Chinese ... someone’s using the gaytor fanbase as a heartless social experiment to harm generations of gaytors to come.

It's ***-anon. *** is a high-level person inside of the UiF Athletic Department, and he posts ***-Drops with all kinds of coded messages about what is really happening within the Gaytor Brand Nation program.

It's all a big conspiracy. The Deep State controls all of the ranking services, and people like Bing-Bong and Ivins are really Satan-worshipping pedophiles who meet in the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington DC to talk about giving 4-spot bumps to Alabama signees.

People do not realize that ****** Space Lasers can be aimed at the knees of various Gaytor football players to injure them, in order to maintain Saban's supremacy (do you know that "Saban" rhymes with "Satan", do you, DO YOU?).

A bunch of Gaytor fans are trying to get their Athletic Department to change the "F" logo to a big "G", for ***-anon.

Did I really read what I read?

:pgdead: :monkey-serious:
Had seen this and even guys in the thread jumped him about adding and subtracting kids to up THEIR recruiting score but not refiguring no one else’s...
They could care less if any kid they recruited ever played a down as long as they were a 4-5* on NSD...after that how they play or IF they play really doesn’t matter to them.It’s all about that recruiting rank...

I’ve never seen or even come close to seeing ANY fanbase where all they worried about was rankings and stars....it’s crazy.

Advertisement
Had seen this and even guys in the thread jumped him about adding and subtracting kids to up THEIR recruiting score but not refiguring no one else’s...
They could care less if any kid they recruited ever played a down as long as they were a 4-5* on NSD...after that how they play or IF they play really doesn’t matter to them.It’s all about that recruiting rank...

I’ve never seen or even come close to seeing ANY fanbase where all they worried about was rankings and stars....it’s crazy.

Can someone write up JUST Miami's adjusted score for the last two years too? You know, so we can help them out with a comparison?

Asking for a me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back