Tears Gator Tears

screwed up the numbers by taking the a **** Long Snapper. “But Bama offered him”, maybe Bama “offered him” as a way to make us jump in and offer him knowing he’d commit since he’s a legacy and in turn, waste a scholly. That’s exactly what it is. Chess not checkers. I can’t even name one long snapper that ever suited up for UF. Even if you say “well he may work out at TE”, he still would have been our THIRD (now 4th) rated TE coming in for 2021. It made no sense then and now it even looks even more ridiculous. And remind me, did Bama offer any other long snapper? Of course fking not!

miss out on T Arnold because we took like two weeks to fill the void left by firing his position coach. Look i get it, im sure we were gonna miss on Arnold bc he was really close to Coach English and Bama came on strong along with UGA being 1A/B with us all cycle long so back out and save face with Arnold, I get it. But i dont wanna hear that we signed too many safeties already and didn’t have room for him. That’s dumb logic. That’s only being said bc we aren’t getting Arnold (not even bothering to send him a LOI)

If it makes you feel better, getting Arnold, ever was just a Gator delusion. Why? For all the reasons every Gator complains about every day on the internet.

You hate to see it.

Advertisement
If it makes you feel better, getting Arnold, ever was just a Gator delusion. Why? For all the reasons every Gator complains about every day on the internet.

You hate to see it.

tenor (1).gif

That’s a major part of me starting another thread. This thread is unique and it has traditionally not tolerated anything but 100% gaytor hate, even acknowledging that we’re biased and don’t care that we are.

I want something different now. I welcome honest dialogue but this thread isn’t concerned about honest dialogue and I think that’s fine for this thread. It got to 1800 pages the way it has under the rules it’s lived by but I’m seeking something alternative to this.

It’s hard for @flagator86 to function fairly in this thread given that dynamic and I don’t want to force that on the purists so I think a thread with different rules, reflecting the values I believe in - and other like-minded posters believe in- is the alternative. I don’t think I’ll have Tears in the title this time.

If I do this, I’ll welcome flagator as an equal part of it. I’ll thread ban him from this one, and add @Jaxson Villain back into this thread but exclude him and anyone else who wants to hurl insults in that thread, with infractions as well. Nothing against him or them either though. I’m just good leaving that stuff in here and going my own way.
I’ll say this for FG86..he’s got a lot thicker skin than I do and I’d bet a lot thicker skin than 99% of the guys in the thread to sit here day after day and listen to us destroy his program is something I doubt very few if any of us could or would do if the tables were turned and we were over in the **** thread.I don’t think he has ever said one negative thing about the Canes in all his time here even though he sits and listens to us beat on his team post after post.

‘This guy has come here and without stepping on toes for the most part has been respectable about what he says even though we are destroying his program with every post.Just think about what he is willing to put up with to be a part of this thread.I sure as fck couldn’t keep my mouth shut and I doubt any of you could either if the tables were turned.

if you want to go looking for something to rag him on I’m sure you can find something but to me if he’s got an opinion or something to say and is willing to take whatever heat it brings then he should be free to speak it but calling him out on silly sHT is ridiculous and I personally will be headed with RVA if he’s run out of here because we have “ supposed” Cane fans that bring more BS to this board with all their moping than this guy does.

Advertisement
I see only two guys I would have loved to have had -- Marshall and Sapp. Everyone else I'm happier with our picks. The DE from Alabama is ranked highly, haven't seen his highlights. But I just don't see how Bama or Auburn let him get out of state unless there are issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back