Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The only nailing talk going on in this thread should be Mama Mullen nailing the entire DL.
gross dumb and dumber GIF

I mean I’m tired of the jabs. That’s all over the rest of the board. I am happy to start a similar thread where no one can insult any board member, including the gaytor member. I tried to do that already and it was merged here and as a result, the gaytor member was let back in and given the same rights. I get that the Gator Tears purists want to continue on as they have. They can have this and that will resolve it.

Just pay attention- I didn’t originally attack any poster here, except for calling out the gaytor. The other two guys jumped in with jabs, I just jabbed back. Maybe they should have kept their mouths shut to begin with. Just look at the timeline.

I don’t ever want to derail this thread, but when people jump in like that they’re the ones doing the derailing. It’s just clear as day.

I mean I’m tired of the jabs. That’s all over the rest of the board. I am happy to start a similar thread where no one can insult any board member, including the gaytor member. I tried to do that already and it was merged here and as a result, the gaytor member was let back in and given the same rights. I get that the Gator Tears purists want to continue on as they have. They can have this and that will resolve it.

And as far as the ****, I don’t care either way if he’s here or not, but if he’s going to defend the program, and if he’s going to defend their horrid recruiting practices, especially by blaming some dumb kid, I’m going to go hard at him.

If you or anybody else can’t handle that let me know and I’ll just bow out gracefully. I insulted his fanbase and coaches, and I will continue to do so, and I’ll be there at every turn every time the despicable program is defended

Advertisement
I'll say this, I'm tryin' to be all about peace-and-love in 2021. I also don't tolerate stupid porsts or stupid porsters, so I'm still going to land some targeted kicks in the nards whenever necessary.

All I saw was FlaGaytor making a comment about Strickland maybe should have been looking around, that it was bad strategery to wait around on Mullet to honor the verbal commit.

Problem is, I think many people looked poorly on that comment because of FlaGaytor being the one who was saying it. If a Miami fan said it, there would have just been some some disagreement, and then people would have moved on.

I don't see FlaGaytor's comments as some sort of full-throated defense of UiF, Mullet, or Gaytorz Nation Brand.

Let's all relax, breathe deeply, and move on to the next item on the agenda. Maybe some folks are just uncertain how to channel their anger, now that Manny is making good hires and landing top transfers...
That’s a major part of me starting another thread. This thread is unique and it has traditionally not tolerated anything but 100% gaytor hate, even acknowledging that we’re biased and don’t care that we are.

I want something different now. I welcome honest dialogue but this thread isn’t concerned about honest dialogue and I think that’s fine for this thread. It got to 1800 pages the way it has under the rules it’s lived by but I’m seeking something alternative to this.

It’s hard for @flagator86 to function fairly in this thread given that dynamic and I don’t want to force that on the purists so I think a thread with different rules, reflecting the values I believe in - and other like-minded posters believe in- is the alternative. I don’t think I’ll have Tears in the title this time.

If I do this, I’ll welcome flagator as an equal part of it. I’ll thread ban him from this one, and add @Jaxson Villain back into this thread but exclude him and anyone else who wants to hurl insults in that thread, with infractions as well. Nothing against him or them either though. I’m just good leaving that stuff in here and going my own way.

Yikes at some folks in here....

This thread is about making fun of the Gaytors fails....

Dont start making this a you thing.... if you feel your too emotionally involved instead of just reading laughing and posting some Gaytor fails maybe you should bow out.

but I will say if any gaytor wants to defend their program they should be prepared for a barrage of criticism

Dont start making this a you thing.... if you feel your too emotionally involved instead of just reading laughing and posting some Gaytor fails maybe you should bow out.

but I will say if any gaytor wants to defend their program they should be prepared for a barrage of criticism
I’m out. I’m happy to see you guys carry on this great thread under the rules its built on. I’ve got other things I want to do and other ways in mind which do not entirely line up with this. Let this be the place it’s always been. @IndayArtHauz can and should continue to Maude it. I’m going my own way. I’ll do what I do with screenshots but the rules will be different- and intolerant of insults to friendly participants.

Advertisement
So, they think they were good before Mullen w/McShark****er & Muffchamp? Because I count EIGHT seasons out of the last eleven with four or more losses. But clearly they're a perrenial playoff contender. Must be something in their sisters muff juice.

View attachment 142433

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF
Im just catching up on about 20 pages and this one stuck out to me....holy fvck I forgot they had TWO 4 win seasons

We've been down and their accomplishments are literally identical to us in the past decade, and they have the nerve to convince one another into thinking they're an upper echelon team

Fans of the Gator with any opinion within the context of football are immediately null and void. Trash *** ******* program

I’m out. I’m happy to see you guys carry on this great thread under the rules its built on. I’ve got other things I want to do and other ways in mind which do not entirely line up with this. Let this be the place it’s always been. @IndayArtHauz can and should continue to Maude it. I’m going my own way. I’ll do what I do with screenshots but the rules will be different- and intolerant of insults to friendly participants.
Where duh new thread at?

no doubt. Any hint of defending tears on my end and i welcome being slandered. I know the rules lol

Advertisement
This Gaytor ****e is crazy. Literally, their top 9 (NINE!) targets (both verbal and ongoing-recruited) from December have all ended up going elsewhere.

Oh, but they got the HS kid from Jacksonville. AND FIVE TRANSFERS, BRO!

#watchthefinish

screwed up the numbers by taking the a **** Long Snapper. “But Bama offered him”, maybe Bama “offered him” as a way to make us jump in and offer him knowing he’d commit since he’s a legacy and in turn, waste a scholly. That’s exactly what it is. Chess not checkers. I can’t even name one long snapper that ever suited up for UF. Even if you say “well he may work out at TE”, he still would have been our THIRD (now 4th) rated TE coming in for 2021. It made no sense then and now it even looks even more ridiculous. And remind me, did Bama offer any other long snapper? Of course fking not!

miss out on T Arnold because we took like two weeks to fill the void left by firing his position coach. Look i get it, im sure we were gonna miss on Arnold bc he was really close to Coach English and Bama came on strong along with UGA being 1A/B with us all cycle long so back out and save face with Arnold, I get it. But i dont wanna hear that we signed too many safeties already and didn’t have room for him. That’s dumb logic. That’s only being said bc we aren’t getting Arnold (not even bothering to send him a LOI)

3e9fa12b359b7e848986805111a50966_w200.gif

Advertisement
That’s a major part of me starting another thread. This thread is unique and it has traditionally not tolerated anything but 100% gaytor hate, even acknowledging that we’re biased and don’t care that we are.

I want something different now. I welcome honest dialogue but this thread isn’t concerned about honest dialogue and I think that’s fine for this thread. It got to 1800 pages the way it has under the rules it’s lived by but I’m seeking something alternative to this.

It’s hard for @flagator86 to function fairly in this thread given that dynamic and I don’t want to force that on the purists so I think a thread with different rules, reflecting the values I believe in - and other like-minded posters believe in- is the alternative. I don’t think I’ll have Tears in the title this time.

If I do this, I’ll welcome flagator as an equal part of it. I’ll thread ban him from this one, and add @Jaxson Villain back into this thread but exclude him and anyone else who wants to hurl insults in that thread, with infractions as well. Nothing against him or them either though. I’m just good leaving that stuff in here and going my own way.

You know, one can hate the Gator without trying to instigate or tear the board down, or by calling another human being a ****, a dog that needs to heel, or saying that you f'd someone else's mother (an actual Cane no less) because they agree with another poster who said that's not cool. And even forget "cool," there are rules on this board about attacking people and calling them names. And more importantly, there is something to be said for being a functioning adult who can express themselves with at least a little amount of decorum. Doesn't take a whole lot, just a smidge, enough to keep the wheel spinning. It's not only disrespectful to the posters being attacked, its disrespectful to the board, the mods, and it's embarrassing to many people who are part of the UM community.

Advertisement
Back