Tears Gator Tears

They definitely did the kid wrong 3 days before. I thought Tim Burns was a bad situation on our end but this is way worse.

And as we know, the Burns call may have been a Rumph Tough Love situation more than a concerted "everyone on staff thinks you should go elsewhere" decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, it’s rocky bc we all feel that he wants to go to a place (the NFL) and they don’t want him (yet?) and he’s not going to bottom out here and get fired yet him winning a title say in the next 3-4 years has us kinda on a treadmill like the Bengals under Marvin Lewis. The worst D in UF memory was remedied by keeping the same DC and pointing blame at the secondary coaches. While they’re at fault because i really can’t name a guy who has gotten noticably better from 2018 and/or 2019 through this past year, ultimately it’s the DC responsibility to coach around that. The recruiting of the portal has been great BUUUUT, and yes the portal is probably going to become normalized, it’s still not an adequate way of supplementing missing on targets in high school recruiting. It’s also no guaranteeing that we’ll always get the best out of the portal which is why being great in HS recruiting is crucial. Next year on paper as of TODAY, we have a 3 game season with Bama at home, at LSU, and UGA. Say we go 9-3 regular season with 3 losses to those teams, then what? It just feeds into the narrative of Mullen proving again he can’t win consistently against teams with superior talent than what he has

Not to mention A&M is waking up recruiting too. A few other observations is that, while he is great at playcalling, he does some boneheaded dumb stuff in big games playcalling wise from time to time (too many to name) and organizationally, we aren’t ran like a championship program. Too many examples given to even have to name.

lastly, Sometimes i feel like he’s a victim of his own overachieving at MSU to where he feels like he always has to outsmart the opponents since be didnt have the best talent at msu. I can’t word it how i can say it but i hope i make a bit of sense. Like sometimes he has the mindset he’s still at MSU. He’s too strategically at times and not aggressive enough in game day. It’s annoying

I just cut the head off a rooster praying Mullen sticks around for another 5 years!

#Jorts

Advertisement
CB10F98B-DE81-4520-8FB8-75DF7794B4A2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back