Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We've slowed down a bit.

Come on, motherfvckers, let's get Gaytor Tears flowing again. I don't want RVACane Tears, I want Gaytor Tears!

Hasn’t everything just naturally slowed up around this time. This is kind of a dead period between the end of the season and the beginning of spring practice, punctuated by a couple of events like signing days, and of course our coach signings. But as far as the turds, there’s very little going on other than 2 signing days. I don’t know, I guess you’d have to look back at prior years to see how much it slowed down during this same time.

Also, they haven’t signed any more long snappers to full scholarships other than the 11 they already signed.

Hasn’t everything just naturally slowed up around this time. This is kind of a dead period between the end of the season and the beginning of spring practice, punctuated by a couple of events like signing days, and of course our coach signings. But as far as the turds, there’s very little going on other than 2 signing days. I don’t know, I guess you’d have to look back at prior years to see how much it slowed down during this same time.

Also, they haven’t signed any more long snappers to full scholarships other than the 11 they already signed.

*sarcasm* Mullen knew he needed a LS because....

Or current LS is headed to the NFL lol

Advertisement
I'm sure a lot of that growth was from the 2019 game and the aftermath. When do we play again? 2025? Too far out.

When this thread started the Gators were bad and the fanbase was unrealistic. Now the Gators are pretty good, and the fanbase is unrealistic. This thread is best when the gators have crazy expectations and fail to live up to them. Pitts was actually an all-americans, but now the gators think every TE will be like that. I am optimistic about years of middling TEs at their new "TEU." You have to appreciate the little things like when gator fans downvote any comment with reasonable expectations.

Yeah, but didn't he say "since January 2020"? I thought he was saying we only put up 300 pages in a year. If my math is wrong, I apologize. I was maybe just too lazy to fact-check. If we put up 300 pages in a month, then I'm impressed.

Advertisement
*sarcasm* Mullen knew he needed a LS because....

Or current LS is headed to the NFL lol

Figures it would be a gaytor stealth flexing about a long snapper making the NFL.

Maybe he’ll make it to the NFL long snapper Hall of Fame, along with the plethora of other University of Florida NFL greats.

Great post!

Yeah, but didn't he say "since January 2020"? I thought he was saying we only put up 300 pages in a year. If my math is wrong, I apologize. I was maybe just too lazy to fact-check. If we put up 300 pages in a month, then I'm impressed.

I didn’t even look at the math, so I’m the one that made the assumption since January I might be wrong. Sometimes I am sped redding these here posts so little details escape me

Advertisement
Figures it would be a gaytor stealth flexing about a long snapper making the NFL.

Maybe he’ll make it to the NFL long snapper Hall of Fame, along with the plethora of other University of Florida NFL greats.

Great post!
@flagator86 has given me numerous links to gaytor fans saying ridiculous things so that I can post screenshots of it in here. He’s not stealth flexing. Lol. He doesn’t flex at all

Screenshot_20210204-183001_Google.jpg

Pretty sure the guy was joking..but that’s just me..

I know he was joking, did you notice the words stealth flexing
@flagator86 has given me numerous links to gaytor fans saying ridiculous things so that I can post screenshots of it in here. He’s not stealth flexing. Lol. He doesn’t flex at all

Well I don’t know what’s in his mind. Come on now, though. If I have to be that careful about that kind of post, which was really just basically innocuous, I think we’ve gone off track here somehow. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be talked to and coddled like a three-year-old.

I do appreciate his screenshots though

Advertisement
I know he was joking, did you notice the words stealth flexing

Well I don’t know what’s in his mind. Come on now, though. If I have to be that careful about that kind of post, which was really just basically innocuous, I think we’ve gone off track here somehow. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be talked to and coddled like a three-year-old.

I do appreciate his screenshots though
He gives me some from gaytor country and some tweets as well.

Advertisement
Back