Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210205-142503_Google.jpg
looks and sounds about right! 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
I lived in Lakeland and worked at Piper until it closed the plant down in the early 80’s.
Nice. I'm from winter haven but I bounced around from Kissimmee and Orlando. Now north side Atlanta. I'll be 40 this year. But one side is Publix lifers lol the other from Florida city and homestead

After Piper closed down I delivered beer for Apex dist. Around Winter Haven and those parts...went through a divorce and left the area.My Brother lived in Lake Gibson until a couple years ago when he moved back to Key West were we grew up...I ended up in the Covington,La which is like a suburb of New Orleans but across a 23 mile bridge...lol
I cross that bridge every day to work in NO but I wouldn’t live in that nasty *** city for all the gumbo and seafood in the world..lol

Advertisement
After Piper closed down I delivered beer for Apex dist. Around Winter Haven and those parts...went through a divorce and left the area.My Brother lived in Lake Gibson until a couple years ago when he moved back to Key West were we grew up...I ended up in the Covington,La which is like a suburb of New Orleans but across a 23 mile bridge...lol
I cross that bridge every day to work in NO but I wouldn’t live in that nasty *** city for all the gumbo and seafood in the world..lol
New Orleans is fun to visit but definitely not for me to live lol dad side owned a hotel in Florida city in the 80s and 90s off us 1. Andrew messed it up and they moved to central Florida

New Orleans is fun to visit but definitely not for me to live lol dad side owned a hotel in Florida city in the 80s and 90s off us 1. Andrew messed it up and they moved to central Florida
Yea there’s waaay too much crime in NO for me..I go to work and I’m out of there before the shooting starts at night..it’s become a battlefield.It’s really a shame cause it’s a nice place with lots to do..

Yea there’s waaay too much crime in NO for me..I go to work and I’m out of there before the shooting starts at night..it’s become a battlefield.It’s really a shame cause it’s a nice place with lots to do..
Had many drunk nights there lol did a few tours around the city as well. Definitely a cool town for history

Advertisement
Had many drunk nights there lol did a few tours around the city as well. Definitely a cool town for history
I got here in the early 80’s and used to go downtown at least once every other week and hang out.Haven’t been down there in years cause if your down there after dark and take a wrong turn chances are you will get jumped and if you try and fight you may not come out...it’s bad down there.This Pandemic has probably saved 50-100 lives that might have been lost down there in the last year/year and a half..

I got here in the early 80’s and used to go downtown at least once every other week and hang out.Haven’t been down there in years cause if your down there after dark and take a wrong turn chances are you will get jumped and if you try and fight you may not come out...it’s bad down there.This Pandemic has probably saved 50-100 lives that might have been lost down there in the last year/year and a half..
Crazy smh. Always heard things but we always stayed around bourbon st. It's definitely a wild city. A lot women there to lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back