Tears Gator Tears

Pretty sad when a post calling out gaytor racist fans, which is something that is well known and documented in that fanbase, and which we all know does NOT occur with the Miami fanbase to any similar extent, gets deleted.

Why is that?

Do you have to protect gaytor feelings now?
No, I’ve got Canes attacking each other over race in additional comments you may not have seen which is what I feared and said would happen in my dm. The deletion has nothing to do with the gaytors and everything to do with how people here can’t handle something like that without turning white or black rage poster on each other. I’m not leaving it up just to keep having to monitor and delete the bickering.

Advertisement
4CC42FAB-7315-43FE-90CD-C087AB63DA78.jpeg
0F5F079F-6959-4B3D-A80E-65124BF9A6AB.jpeg
8A7F3528-3B4B-469E-9EAD-050B13E763AD.jpeg
129C8CD4-D0D8-44E7-897A-9A6547158097.jpeg
AF87734F-45C1-4ABD-81CD-EC9C3FEA2380.jpeg
9ED6D750-EA3B-4535-AEDA-6F6306861428.jpeg
8D54B8F0-CF82-461A-8B73-AEF64520292B.jpeg
14E83917-1D7E-4E41-83F1-3AEA16A498BB.jpeg
AD685845-FB38-4E78-AFE0-F0BFD14369AB.jpeg
774A4E19-4A97-4033-AEBB-488F3C72D13B.jpeg
AA8C0CF3-7603-4C7D-A8BA-B0806D75F22B.jpeg
45A023F4-A4C5-43A8-9965-F6EF98A8C080.jpeg
E0957691-5145-4B4F-9C19-8A24BA3B07D1.jpeg
43C10A1C-DFBB-453E-AFBD-0E099C443E80.jpeg
16D553D7-CA6F-47F3-8B9C-14A894F077AD.jpeg
10CC1FD6-03B3-479B-85EB-52396AAFC836.jpeg
00693E11-58D9-41A0-97A9-0860C83112CC.jpeg
FAC8B0AD-BA5D-4B5B-BB90-1A3E7BDF3ABD.jpeg
897F07DD-B224-4D7B-B045-4249E4CAEB8E.jpeg

Advertisement

This is one of the better Gaytor Tears screenshots of a UiF 247 thread.

Yes, it lacks the elaborate Gaytor Brand Kruiting Klass Kalkulator or the Gaytor Mathamaticz Transitive Property of National Ranking that puts the Gaytorz at #2 behind Alabaga...

But it has so much truth...so much reckoning...so much resignation...

I truly love the guy who invented the myth of McGee being Lamar Jackson's OC...he must be the same guy who invented the myth of the Gaytor recruit who called out Avantae for taking those huge Miami bags...

And then when he is caught in a lie, he just "edits" his post instead of deleting it.

Look at the concerted effort by a few of the Gaytor porsters to try to link McGee to Lamar Jackson's success. First of all, we all know that it was Miami legend Lamar Thomas who convinced Louisville to recruit and sign Lamar Jackson.

But more importantly, anyone who has ever had any positive connection to Lamar Jackson has gone on to get a better job. If some equipment manager scrubbed Lamar Jackson's jock strap, and Lamar said that his gameday performance benefited from having a particularly fresh jock strap, that former equipment manager is now an assistant athletic director somewhere.

However, McGee has been on a downward trajectory since the days when he was able to inhale the same (pre-Covid) oxygen as Lamar Jackson. Until now. This is McGee's first promotion since working with Lamar Jackson. Thank you, DannyboyMullet! And now some of the Gaytor fans are coming up with the genius idea for McGee to recruit by hyping up his Lamar Jackson connection.

Yeah, that should work.

Remember, Jason Marshall, once the NCAA passes the "one free transfer" rule and raises the number of ICs, Miami has a spot for you.

Advertisement
This is one of the better Gaytor Tears screenshots of a UiF 247 thread.

Yes, it lacks the elaborate Gaytor Brand Kruiting Klass Kalkulator or the Gaytor Mathamaticz Transitive Property of National Ranking that puts the Gaytorz at #2 behind Alabaga...

But it has so much truth...so much reckoning...so much resignation...

I truly love the guy who invented the myth of McGee being Lamar Jackson's OC...he must be the same guy who invented the myth of the Gaytor recruit who called out Avantae for taking those huge Miami bags...

And then when he is caught in a lie, he just "edits" his post instead of deleting it.

Look at the concerted effort by a few of the Gaytor porsters to try to link McGee to Lamar Jackson's success. First of all, we all know that it was Miami legend Lamar Thomas who convinced Louisville to recruit and sign Lamar Jackson.

But more importantly, anyone who has ever had any positive connection to Lamar Jackson has gone on to get a better job. If some equipment manager scrubbed Lamar Jackson's jock strap, and Lamar said that his gameday performance benefited from having a particularly fresh jock strap, that former equipment manager is now an assistant athletic director somewhere.

However, McGee has been on a downward trajectory since the days when he was able to inhale the same (pre-Covid) oxygen as Lamar Jackson. Until now. This is McGee's first promotion since working with Lamar Jackson. Thank you, DannyboyMullet! And now some of the Gaytor fans are coming up with the genius idea for McGee to recruit by hyping up his Lamar Jackson connection.

Yeah, that should work.

Remember, Jason Marshall, once the NCAA passes the "one free transfer" rule and raises the number of ICs, Miami has a spot for you.

That $$$ Marshall supposedly got must have been worth it.

C'mon down Jason we upgraded at DB coach. Early playing time is available

This time last year, they were all excited about their Heisman QB lighting up the CFB world throwing to their Heisman TE.

Now...

sad rain GIF
There’s a whole new Mullet isn’t the guy thread. I’ll just post the link or I won’t get any work done.

Advertisement
No, I’ve got Canes attacking each other over race in additional comments you may not have seen which is what I feared and said would happen in my dm. The deletion has nothing to do with the gaytors and everything to do with how people here can’t handle something like that without turning white or black rage poster on each other. I’m not leaving it up just to keep having to monitor and delete the bickering.

I must not have seen any of those posts.

All the same, my post had nothing to do with that, it was a personal anecdote, of a real experience I had and it was only focused on the racist aspects of the **** fan base.

It had nothing to do with any other canes. Other than the ones that were there and experienced it themselves.

It’s just sad that something that exposes something which is pretty endemic in their fan base is deleted. That’s a fact.

That is something that occurs in their fan base. And it’s pretty typical of the SEC fan base.

I don’t know where we are mentally on this site, or what kind of posters we have, where we can’t even discuss something like this about Florida fans.

Advertisement
I must not have seen any of those posts.

All the same, my post had nothing to do with that, it was a personal anecdote, of a real experience I had and it was only focused on the racist aspects of the **** fan base.

It had nothing to do with any other canes. Other than the ones that were there and experienced it themselves.

It’s just sad that something that exposes something which is pretty endemic in their fan base is deleted. That’s a fact.

That is something that occurs in their fan base. And it’s pretty typical of the SEC fan base.

I don’t know where we are mentally on this site, or what kind of posters we have, where we can’t even discuss something like this about Florida fans.

I would also point out the recurring theme of Gaytor Tears, which is, of course, Gaytor Tears. I have no idea why some knuckleheads choose to come in here to tell us about that one time, at band camp, when they saw one Hurricane fan who behaved in a racist manner, as if that ONE EXPERIENCE somehow creates a false equivalence, and that all fans are racist and all lives matter.

I, too, could give personal anecdotes, including one that was early in my career when I worked with a Tax Partner/prominent Bull Gaytor who would use the n-word around the office. That doesn't mean one fanbase is automatically "more racist" than another, it is simply an illustration of the tolerance level that has existed in Hogtown and the UiF alumni base for over 100 years, as for much of UiF's history, it was a school that excluded blacks and women.

But I do admire these young kids today who think that racism has ended, just because it is less tolerated in 2021 than it once was.

Back to the Tears...

Advertisement
Back