Tears Gator Tears

So to try doing my version of what @TheOriginalCane does better than I ever could, to summarize the last month or so on their board:

The gaytor got destroyed in their bowl game by Okie-homa but that really wasn’t their team playing.

The gaytor finished 7-4 and is the 2nd best team in the country because Alabama only beat them by 6.

Mac Jones set the all-time SEC single season passing record with an excellent TD to Int ratio but Trask was robbed of being voted number 2 in the Heisman and not being ahead of Jones as 1st team All-SEC is political and is meritless.

The gaytor didn’t really offer TRob the CB’s job, they preferred the guy from USF but if they did offer him the job, he didn’t want the pressure so he chose Miami because the expectations are lower and he doesn’t want to work.

Leonard Taylor isn’t a DT he’s a DE in their system so Desmond Watson is actually rated higher as a 3 star. Leonard Taylor is a DT but Miami lied and is going to play him at DE. (We will play him at DE freshman year to get him in games per Cribby).

Miami out-bagged the gaytor for Avantae Williams when he flipped at the last second even though he wasn’t committed yet Miami has no fans, facilities or money

Tyrique Stevenson isn’t a good CB and so they didn’t want him.

The gaytor went 2/5 at Palmetto but so did Miami so it’s a draw even though Miami didn’t want Collier or Collins and the gaytor boasted about a 5-0 Palmetto Sweep.

A nympho soccer mom - the Coach’s wife - runs their recruiting operation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So to try doing my version of what @TheOriginalCane does better than I ever could, to summarize the last month or so on their board:

The gaytor got destroyed in their bowl game by Okie-homa but that really wasn’t their team playing.

The gaytor finished 7-4 and is the 2nd best team in the country because Alabama only beat them by 6.

Mac Jones set the all-time SEC single season passing record with an excellent TD to Int ratio but Trask was robbed of being voted number 2 in the Heisman and not being ahead of Jones as 1st team All-SEC is political and is meritless.

The gaytor didn’t really offer TRob the CB’s job, they preferred the guy from USF but if they did offer him the job, he didn’t want the pressure show he chose Miami because the expectation are lower and he doesn’t want to work.

Leonard Taylor isn’t a DT he’s a DE in their system so Desmond Watson is actually rated higher as a 3 star. Leonard Taylor is a DT but Miami lied and is going to play him at DE. (We will freshman year to get him in games per Cri.

Miami out-bagged the gaytor for Avontae Williams when he flipped at the last second even though he wasn’t committed and Miami has no fans, facilities or money

The gaytor went 2/5 at Palmetto but so did Miami so it’s a draw even though Miami didn’t want Collier or Collins.

You’d be my favorite substitute teacher.

Except for the 24 year old blonde.

Miami only cleaned up in south Florida because of covid. So why didn’t UF sign every kid north of Palm Beach county? Especially since FSU is trash? They should have locked down central/north Florida if that was the case.

Besides, the 5,000 lb elephant in that room isn’t being ranked 12th in recruiting. It’s that every game was a shootout for them and none of those offensive players who kept them in games are coming back next year. Nobody wants to coach with Doofy Dan and apparently, nobody wants to play for him either.

The gaytor didn’t really offer TRob the CB’s job, they preferred the guy from USF but if they did offer him the job, he didn’t want the pressure show he chose Miami because the expectation are lower and he doesn’t want to work.

Leonard Taylor isn’t a DT he’s a DE in their system so Desmond Watson is actually rated higher as a 3 star. Leonard Taylor is a DT but Miami lied and is going to play him at DE. (We will freshman year to get him in games per Cri.

Miami out-bagged the gaytor for Avontae Williams when he flipped at the last second even though he wasn’t committed and Miami has no fans, facilities or money

The gaytor went 2/5 at Palmetto but so did Miami so it’s a draw even though Miami didn’t want Collier or Collins.

And they're not good at arithmatic.

1611750219965.png

Advertisement
The irony of their fan base complaining we outbagged them for a recruit.

Clearly this guy has great information, since he doesn’t even know what year Avantae was recruited, let alone his name.

And he invented a myth about a Gaytor recruit calling Avantae out for taking a payment, when the Gaytors are ABSOLUTELY paying recruits way more than Miami can afford.

Miami only cleaned up in south Florida because of covid. So why didn’t UF sign every kid north of Palm Beach county? Especially since FSU is trash? They should have locked down central/north Florida if that was the case.

Besides, the 5,000 lb elephant in that room isn’t being ranked 12th in recruiting. It’s that every game was a shootout for them and none of those offensive players who kept them in games are coming back next year. Nobody wants to coach with Doofy Dan and apparently, nobody wants to play for him either.

thats exaaaactly what i be trying to say. UF should have Tampa to Jax on lock recruiting wise but all i hear when i say that to people are excuses. Every other school has “staying close to home” reason for recruits except when it comes to UF. Yet when Bama, UGA, LSU, Clemson comes and takes a kid that’s within a 2 hour radius of Gainesville, it’s “well it’s Bama (or insert another school), of course we can’t win against those schools for a big time talent”. Infuriating

thats exaaaactly what i be trying to say. UF should have Tampa to Jax on lock recruiting wise but all i hear when i say that to people are excuses. Every other school has “staying close to home” reason for recruits except when it comes to UF. Yet when Bama, UGA, LSU, Clemson comes and takes a kid that’s within a 2 hour radius of Gainesville, it’s “well it’s Bama (or insert another school), of course we can’t win against those schools for a big time talent”. Infuriating
I mean it’s not infuriating for us lol

Advertisement
Lol trob's corners werent good but he has two high pick in jaycee horn and israel makuama who are getting picked before any Florida db. Is it like something in the water or something???

I'm just going to ask you an honest question or two.

1. Do you think that part/some/all of the reason is that Mac and Mullet have tried to "recruit nationally" and bypass Central/North Florida?

2. Do you think that Mullet was too slow to realize how Covid would impact recruiting (i.e., kids wanting to stay close to home)? Yes, he went after the Palmetto Five, but it seems like some of the "remaining targets as of December 2020 signing day" were out-of-staters like the WR from Louisiana and the 5-star OT. (And, by comparison, and not to be mean, it definitely seems like Manny realized/reacted well.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Yep I destroyed this a few months ago. They couldn't keep barely any of their local elite talent home, even with Covid-19. Yet we could. But but but Covid Covid! Gator Tears. Delicious.

Pretty sad when a post calling out gaytor racist fans, which is something that is well known and documented in that fanbase, and which we all know does NOT occur with the Miami fanbase to any similar extent, gets deleted.

Why is that?

Do you have to protect gaytor feelings now?

Advertisement
Back