Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Nice movie like drop from Swingers RVA. I see what you did there my friend. Lol
One of my favorite movies and I was wondering if anyone would catch it. You and I like some of the same films. There was another one recently in a thread we both like.

I must not have seen any of those posts.

All the same, my post had nothing to do with that, it was a personal anecdote, of a real experience I had and it was only focused on the racist aspects of the **** fan base.

It had nothing to do with any other canes. Other than the ones that were there and experienced it themselves.

It’s just sad that something that exposes something which is pretty endemic in their fan base is deleted. That’s a fact.

That is something that occurs in their fan base. And it’s pretty typical of the SEC fan base.

I don’t know where we are mentally on this site, or what kind of posters we have, where we can’t even discuss something like this about Florida fans.
It turned bad fast and I snipped it before it became an ape shît free for all and so I just deleted every post that addressed race, regardless. The post of yours I deleted I had upvoted by the way.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210126-231754_Google.jpg
just doing my part. This thread is gold 👆👆🤣🤣

I didn’t see any of it.
It was one Post responding to one of the ones posted which could be seen as inflammatory and it would have been turned into a massive conflict if the other poster quoted had seen it, but he was offline. You would have jumped in it as would others.

Advertisement
It was one Post responding to one of the ones posted which could be seen as inflammatory and it would have been turned into a massive conflict if the other poster quoted had seen it, but he was offline. You would have jumped in it as would others.

Oh I’m sure it was very inflammatory. I wasn’t trying to derail the thread or anything, honestly 99% of this thread should be funny stuff, ridiculing the turds, because that’s how we have fun, but I don’t think it’s out of line to call out something which we all know is pretty prevalent with their fanbase and the SEC in general. I just wanted it out there, and that was a real world experience which I and my friends had and many others have had in Gainesville.

I don’t understand why people have to jump in and try to defend that kind of stuff, I know it’s not everyone, I know these are universities with many open minded people, but there are still many remnants of the old south, they’re not vestiges either, they’re still some huge portions (“two bits” anybody?). But oh well, back to ridiculing the delusional reptiles

Oh I’m sure it was very inflammatory. I wasn’t trying to derail the thread or anything, honestly 99% of this thread should be funny stuff, ridiculing them, because that’s how we have fun, but I don’t think it’s out of line to call out something which we all know is pretty prevalent with their fanbase and the SEC in general.

I don’t understand why people have to jump in and try to defend that kind of stuff, I know it’s not everyone, I know these are universities with many open minded people, but there are still many remnants of the old south, they’re not vestiges either, they’re still some huge portions (“two bits” anybody?). But oh well, back to ridiculing the delusional reptiles
I think one of the posts was inflammatory to this poster and he responded with his own post that notched it up significantly. It was just better off dead.

Advertisement
I do have to wonder how Kirby keeps pulling 5 star QBs with the track record for garbage QB play they keep adding to.

Whoever taps into the ATL market well enough will have access to some good talent. A friend of mine lives up there, and his son played DL at a lower-tier D-1 school, so I usually hear about Atlanta talent from him. Lots of retired athletes up there, so many kids have the bloodlines and financial wherewithal to get outside coaching. I never understood why Richt wasn't all over Atlanta talent every single year, either at UGa or UM.

Advertisement
In regards to T-Rob.. it's amazing they haven't considered the fact that he'd have to live in ******* Gainesville. Yea, let's make up some theories about his ambitions and unhappiness with a title and ignore the obvious difference between living in Miami vs. ******* Gainesville lol

In regards to T-Rob.. it's amazing they haven't considered the fact that he'd have to live in ******* Gainesville. Yea, let's make up some theories about his ambitions and unhappiness with a title and ignore the obvious difference between living in Miami vs. ******* Gainesville lol
But he could have a double wide trailer in turdville!!!

Can someone please start a thread called "Gaytor Tears" and then make this the first post:

When does Mac Mullen realize...

"He's still proud of himself for the ******, borderline top 10 class he managed to slide in to a few months ago. Back to lazy bull**** with he and his staff.

Miami of all people. No amount of sunshine pumping can explain away why they're doing what they're doing and Mac Mullen continues to fiddle around like the goofy ole fart he is on the trail."

"I agree. Miami is loading up right now on recruits. You can't tell me that Miami's external factors are better than ours. We have nicer facilities, stadium, resources and etc. We now have coaches that most would agree are relatively good recruiters to assist Mac Mullen. So what is left to blame?-Mac Mullen. I know it's only March but it sure is starting out very similar to the past."

crocodile-tears1.jpg

IMG_3009.JPG
Image by [MENTION=1138]canewill[/MENTION]

It is just amazing how history continues to repeat itself....

Advertisement
Back