Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I can’t imagine this loser acing an NFL interview. This is best case for Gator Tears, he interviews, doesn’t get it, relationship with the school suffers, recruiting takes a downturn, and with a little luck, something similar to what happened at FSU occurs.

Yeah but you know theyll spin it by saying "mullen turned them down because coaching for the gators and in the SEC is better than being in the NFL "

Advertisement
So this will be great if he doesn’t get the job. They’re dumb enough to hire him as a HC though.

But if he doesn’t get it, he’s a dead man walking with recruiting. I bet he knows it’s only downhill from here and he’s trying to cash out before he has a 4 loss season again.
It’s a total win win. He will ***** up the Jets just as bad as Gase. Now if he somehow has a 10 win season recruits won’t trust he will stay. I still hope he leaves now and it becomes open season on their class.

Advertisement
they’re losing at least 4 next year under perfect circumstances. I would add more losses.
I’m thinking a 4 loss regular season. You think more? I mean I can see it. Emory Jones is not what they think. Anthony Richardson is probably better. They won’t be good on defense and they’ll be worse on offense in the passing game. Maybe with Bowman the run game improves.

It’s a total win win. He will ***** up the Jets just as bad as Gase. Now if he somehow has a 10 win season recruits won’t trust he will stay. I still hope he leaves now and it becomes open season on their class.
Richardson probably wins the job. He is pretty good. Mullen will have them running better with him and Bowman. The passing game will take a major step back .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at the gaytors schedule next season is pretty easy.
Only tough games are Bama, LSU and Georgia.
They might lose another they shouldn't but like this season might fool the media and rankings to thinking they are a top 10 team beating overrated sec teams.

Advertisement
Back