Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I wonder if all the SEC hype got into the UF pkayes’ heads? Remember this is a team who’s usual OOC schedule is FSU and two community colleges. Maybe they hadn’t played a non conference team who was any good in so long, they actually believed that Oklahoma was no different than their regular non conference opponents

I wonder if all the SEC hype got into the UF pkayes’ heads? Remember this is a team who’s usual OOC schedule is FSU and two community colleges. Maybe they hadn’t played a non conference team who was any good in so long, they actually believed that Oklahoma was no different than their regular non conference opponents
They beat half of a half-hearted Michigan team in a super meaningful New Years six game a couple years ago.

Advertisement
two words....

Georgia
Southern

Advertisement
Come on man, you know. This year’s team didn’t lose to Oklahoma. The mostly early enrollee last played in high school scout team did.

UiF fans are in the streets sticking out their collective chests. And with good reason for once. Honestly, not many scout teams across the country would score even one TD, let alone score 20 points, against the best team in the BIG12. Kudos.

it’s just weird to me how much they care about this ****, especially after the class is signed.

6738649E-307F-4101-8052-39F8C6CF7188.jpeg
ECB4D90B-1D0D-4177-8E2A-D1743D2FB95B.jpeg
52E7A8C7-1A50-4174-A609-BED0E8865A1D.jpeg
2DAE649C-080D-4708-8BEB-14F5D774B14B.jpeg

Mullen has an interview setup for the Jets. Dude is trying to bounce for sure
So this will be great if he doesn’t get the job. They’re dumb enough to hire him as a HC though.

But if he doesn’t get it, he’s a dead man walking with recruiting. I bet he knows it’s only downhill from here and he’s trying to cash out before he has a 4 loss season again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ugay fans are praying he stays.
I know but that’s because they’re convinced he’s a top 3 X’s & O’s coach. It hasn’t registered yet that he’ll never win it all. I don’t know that he’ll ever win the SEC.

Advertisement
Back