Tears Gator Tears

Lol at these turds trying to find ways to call TRob a bad hire. We’ll see on the trail.

C650CA02-65B8-4CBB-B9E4-8C643D9EE5D5.png
E5411892-F1A4-4387-92D2-FB181622F63D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now the gators with any type of football knowledge are pist at Mullen . They wanted T Rob , he can recruit better cbs then the ones we have on the field without even being coached .

Advertisement
Lol at these turds trying to find ways to call TRob a bad hire. We’ll see on the trail.

View attachment 140634View attachment 140635
Yea that’s why their class this year is looking at our *** in the rankings this year cause NO ONE will want to play for scUM..

you know what I’ve told you guys for a couple years now..

“ There’s nothing more delusional than the disillusion of the delusional UFAG fan “....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m thinking a 4 loss regular season. You think more? I mean I can see it. Emory Jones is not what they think. Anthony Richardson is probably better. They won’t be good on defense and they’ll be worse on offense in the passing game. Maybe with Bowman the run game improves.

Well, everything you wrote, and add this to it: it’s pretty much going to be his recruits going forward.

Now think about the quality of his recruiting, the type of people he’s taking chances on, some who are not there anymore, and his overall recruiting imbalances.

I don’t believe they have a roster where they can get anything less than 3 to 4 losses the next couple of years. And with just a little luck for us, it’ll be more losses than that.

Now, add all that his fruitless flirting with the NFL and how that will affect recruiting going forward, and not just recruiting, but the attitude of the team and of the administration towards him.

I am predicting predicting a lot of fun the next couple of years for this thread

Advertisement
Back