Tears Gator Tears

Again, there is a difference between what the ratings services say and what coaches see on film, in camps, etc.

What I am commenting on are these sweeping generalizations, where people criticize players based solely on stats. At least you are commenting on certain traits seen on film, and that is what is much more relevant.
Camps are bull**** and imo a total waste of time, besides the testing. Gimme game film and measurables. I dont care what any football player does without pads.

Advertisement
Adam Schefter reported that there are rumors that Mullen would be open to go to the league in a coaching role, would be a blow to the turds in my oppinion. As I said, only rumors but he did a good job with the offense, would help us probably when it comes to offensive recruiting.
Hope he stays.

Want him to stay. He just had a NFL QB and loaded offense and still lost 4 games on a friendly schedule. Plus he is not a good recruiter. Dont let him leave and get somebody like Matt Campbell

Want him to stay. He just had a NFL QB and loaded offense and still lost 4 games on a friendly schedule. Plus he is not a good recruiter. Dont let him leave and get somebody like Matt Campbell

I said since the day he was hired that UF would be in purgatory with Mullen. I'm fine with UF winning 8-10 games a year and trying to talk themselves into being considered elite and being good not great on the recruiting trail. I know they got UGA this year (thanks Kirby) but they'll go back to 2nd tier in the SEC East with no realistic chance at the playoff.

Advertisement
Pope was a result of 7 on 7 I believe? Ivins and Lake have said he was flat out one of the best WR's they had ever seen in 7 on 7. They have never spoken about this HS tape come to think of it.

Advertisement

PLEASE!!!!

excited willie taggart GIF by USF Athletics

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back