Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’m done too, peepoe. (Hialeah phonetics)
john cena sport GIF by WWE

Advertisement
So are they just expecting to get blown out in every game next season? I mean none of those guys who sat out the bowl game are coming back and either is their quarterback. They should be fun to watch without an offense that bails out their trash defense.

Advertisement
@RVACane or any mod who can help. Gator tears isn’t showing up for me on the recruiting board. I checked to see if I had accidentally ignored the thread but that’s not the case. I was only able to find the thread and comment by searching for it

So are they just expecting to get blown out in every game next season? I mean none of those guys who sat out the bowl game are coming back and either is their quarterback. They should be fun to watch without an offense that bails out their trash defense.

Their schedule next season is comprised of games against every SEC school's scout team, so they're in good shape.

@RVACane or any mod who can help. Gator tears isn’t showing up for me on the recruiting board. I checked to see if I had accidentally ignored the thread but that’s not the case. I was only able to find the thread and comment by searching for it
Attention bAndrew. Attention bAndrew. It appears that we have a code 2 in Gator Tears. Please assist.

Check and make sure you aren't accidentally ignoring the op. It's Hstokes1447.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back