Tears Gator Tears

Sam McCall just de committed from UF

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Sam McCall just de committed from UF

I humbly retract my criticism of that one Gaytor porster for "worrying about decommits" after the Cotton Bowl disaster. I mocked him by pointing out that there were only 3 remaining commits for the Gaytors to sign (including superstar Adrein Strickland). I neglected to consider the Gaytors' whopping 2 verbal commits for the 2022 class.

Again, I apologize to Gaytor Brand Nation, this factual oversight is very uncharacteristic for me, this is not what I am all about, and I promise to become a better man and poster in the future.

Signed,

TheOriginalDwayne

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I humbly retract my criticism of that one Gaytor porster for "worrying about decommits" after the Cotton Bowl disaster. I mocked him by pointing out that there were only 3 remaining commits for the Gaytors to sign (including superstar Adrein Strickland). I neglected to consider the Gaytors' whopping 2 verbal commits for the 2022 class.

Again, I apologize to Gaytor Brand Nation, this factual oversight is very uncharacteristic for me, this is not what I am all about, and I promise to become a better man and poster in the future.

Signed,

TheOriginalDwayne
Breaking news!!!!

UF loses 50% of their 2022 recruits after humiliating bowl game loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back