Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Safeties coach Ron English and cornerbacks coach Torrian Gray no longer appear on the directory. English removed Florida references from his Twitter biography on Thursday. Gray's account bio still reads: "University of Florida #DBU#"
Marshall must love it!!!

I mean the kid only cared about getting him and his HC a bag

Advertisement
Hey, peepoe, about keeping it on gaytor tears, sport
bill hader suck it GIF

Advertisement
This should have ended at your comment, which was unworthy of this thread, and my response.

That’s two comments.

But you keep it going, pee-poe. You also provide nothing of value in this thread. You don’t get what this thread is, don’t be an asshoe.

You have hundreds of other threads to drop those types of comments.

I’ll let the mods deal with it, pee-poe.

Advertisement
This should have ended at your comment, which was unworthy of this thread, and my response.

That’s two comments.

But you keep it going, pee-poe. You also provide nothing of value in this thread. You don’t get what this thread is, don’t be an asshoe.

You have hundreds of other threads to drop those types of comments.

I’ll let the mods deal with it, pee-poe.
I didn’t know you were the thread police on a comment about a Gayturd coaching target that is wanted by most people here.

If @RVACane or any other mod wants to give me a thread ban, then I’ll have to accept that.

Otherwise, Fvck off! You are the one that started throwing shade my way with the way you pronounced my screen name, which doesn’t bother me at all but at least be funny with it.

I didn’t know you were the thread police on a comment about a Gayturd coaching target that is wanted by most people here.

If @RVACane or any other mod wants to give me a thread ban, then I’ll have to accept that.

Otherwise, Fvck off! You are the one that started throwing shade my way with the way you pronounced my screen name, which doesn’t bother me at all but at least be funny with it.

Would you prefer "Pee-Hole"? Just trying to figure out what would be funniest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back