Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’ve never seen such an obsession over past class and player rankings. Good Gawd, they want credit for Lingard and Bowman.
Holy ****. Who the **** cares what your class ranking from three years ago would be if you add all the transfers? What difference does that make? Doesn’t 247 re-rank transfers anyway? Like Lingard got re ranked as a 2.5 star when he transferred?

They think by constantly bumping their class rank, they could put themselves into the conversation with the elite teams like Bama.

They fail to realize this offense was lightening in a bottle for them and it still resulted in 3 losses. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
The thing is, their classes suck at having any type of symmetry. They load up on ‘Bucks’ and DBs every year. Leaving massive holes at DT, WR, where they constantly have to hit the portal. For Mullen to be a few years into his time there it’s weird that he can’t achieve any class symmetry. This guy is an experienced coach.

Advertisement
Probably not a lot of NFL players would want to sample that *****. We’re talking about millionaires, healthy young males, in the prime of their life. I think they can do a whole lot better than a herpes infested gone-*** skeleton
They would just do it to **** over dopey dan. You know an nfl locker room would laugh at him.

I’ve never seen such an obsession over past class and player rankings. Good Gawd, they want credit for Lingard and Bowman.
I think they should for sure, adjusted that is.

So lingard and shorter are 3 stars. Grimes is a high 3 star and bowman can't be rated yet cause he hasn't played.

Most, if not all, would get downgraded and their class would be even worse.

I think they should for sure, adjusted that is.

So lingard and shorter are 3 stars. Grimes is a high 3 star and bowman can't be rated yet cause he hasn't played.

Most, if not all, would get downgraded and their class would be even worse.
They’re also driven by “blue chip ratio” where the most successful teams have the highest percentage of blue chips out of high school on their roster. So even if Lingard is what he is now, his 98.9 rating out of high school helps that number. It’s nuts. Except of course once they ball out, like Trask. Then they need to be re-ranked to 5 star and counted.

Advertisement

Not only does it signal a psychotic level of obsession, it also makes no sense. You did not pull the player in that class, did not have him on your campus for the next 2 seasons, but now that you get him as a beaten and exposed cripple, you want that stale 5-star grade added to the class? Sad little boys.

They’re also driven by “blue chip ratio” where the most successful teams have the highest percentage of blue chips out of high school on their roster. So even if Lingard is what he is now, his 98.9 rating out of high school helps that number. It’s nuts. Except of course once they ball out, like Trask. Then they need to be re-ranked to 5 star and counted.

I mean it literally is a vortex of insanity.

It’s just hard for a normal rational thinking person to comprehend why this shlt is so important to them.

It’s not wins or losses, it literally means fūcking nothing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blue chip ratio is a real thing. The best teams do tend to have at least 50% of their roster consisting of 4 and 5 star players. Their logic is retarded though (of course). Taking a former 5 star bust transfer doesn’t really improve your team anywhere except on paper. Of course you want to stock up on 5 star players but not ones who have already flopped.

Advertisement
Back