Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
249A15A9-E8DC-4D47-A8F9-32A8AD663402.jpeg
CFD81FC5-72A8-429D-83E0-9969ABFED0F4.jpeg
73BEDEBE-9DAB-4D91-B969-FBD83AACF9D1.jpeg
079DAEA0-D6C1-4B69-8FB4-9C34D88EA9B5.jpeg

Advertisement
He's going to bold to the NFL before anyone gets an opportunity to watch his mediocre to below average recruiting classes hit the field. He had Franks starting over Trask so please save me the QB whispered dung. And the "Does more with less" coach succeeds at bigger jobs the same rate as me winning the lotto.

@flagator86 is this your 247 handle?
Can't be two lizard lovers on the planet making this much sense about UiF. Can't be....
Lol. As his designated representative, I will speak for @flagator86 here since he’s prevented from posting in this thread. No. As I recall, he thinks the gaytors on that 247 Board are “weird”. He can be found posting his tell it like he sees it takes on Swampgas.

I would say that the Gaytors have mopes too, except bagator isn't being mopey. He presents facts clearly and asks valid questions without having to scream "Fire Rumph" or some similar oversimplification.

He's also correct, which helps.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a rational way to present concerns about your team without having to exaggerate, falsify, or get into fights with your fellow fans.

Advertisement
Lol. As his designated representative, I will speak for @flagator86 here since he’s prevented from posting in this thread. No. As I recall, he thinks the gaytors on that 247 Board are “weird”. He can be found posting his tell it like he sees it takes on Swampgas.

I do remember him saying Swampgas was where he roams, and that Swamp 247 was full of basement-dwelling, cousin-*******, flat-earther, jorts wearing turds (more or less, I may be paraphrasing). Hmmm... maybe he has a long-lost brother or wise, venerable father posting on 247? If it's not him, they're at least related.

Thanks man. Only an hour away, I'm going next week.
Right on dude. Where do you live? Be sure to check the hours because I know they're not open every day. Check out the Google reviews. The first review says it all.

Last edited:
Right on dude. Where do you live? Be sure to check the hours because I know they're not open every day. Check out the Google reviews. The first review says it all.
what is this excellence near?

The original Dreamland on the outskirts of Tuscaloosa has the best ribs I've had other than my own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what is this excellence near?

The original Dreamland on the outskirts of Tuscaloosa has the best ribs I've had other than my own.
Biz and Neds in richmond for me on the ribs as the best I have ever had. Never been to these other places.

Advertisement
Back