Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Ugly how? A train on the seventh floor ugly?
9069BF82-5D4B-4D29-9EB0-E0C08F9A2682.gif

Advertisement
About 10 years ago, I spent a couple of days in Richmond, at the Jefferson Hotel. Sampled several great restaurants in the city.

Advertisement
Mullen would be a horrible HC in the NFL. His schtick would wear off fast in the pros & the team would tune him out.People who think he can succeed there are living in a fantasy land that doesn't exist.
Plus his wife would really be banging all the players

Plus his wife would really be banging all the players

Probably not a lot of NFL players would want to sample that *****. We’re talking about millionaires, healthy young males, in the prime of their life. I think they can do a whole lot better than a herpes infested gone-*** skeleton

Advertisement
Probably not a lot of NFL players would want to sample that *****. We’re talking about millionaires, healthy young males, in the prime of their life. I think they can do a whole lot better than a herpes infested gone-*** skeleton
They can definitely do better but they also don't go by looks as much as we(broke ppl like myself) do. They can pretty much bang whoever so most of them do it JUST BECAUSE they can lol. She will definitely get passed around the locker room!

They can definitely do better but they also don't go by looks as much as we(broke ppl like myself) do. They can pretty much bang whoever so most of them do it JUST BECAUSE they can lol. She will definitely get passed around the locker room!

Bro, if I had NFL money in my 20’s she wouldn’t be at the top of my list. I mean I’m sure she’d love getting passed around, but who knows, I don’t know, maybe you’re right. I certainly can’t speak from experience

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back