Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Capture.PNG

:6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6: :6fps6:

Advertisement
Fvck this piece-of-****e Mullet.

His players are safer in line waiting to vote than they are at Gaytor practice or with Mullet's wife.
I see nothing wrong with what DM is saying. Not many people get a full day off to go and vote with polls being open until 8'ish I believe. And yes, we do have early voting in Florida but the NCAA just wants to look like they are the all caring organization that they aren't. On the other hand, nobody is practicing so there is no disadvantages so the whining makes him look bad.

The NCAA ruled on Sept. 16 that all college programs must give their student-athletes a mandatory day off on election day. Election day falls on Nov. 3 this season, right in the middle of Florida-Georgia week for the Gators.

That forced Mullen to scrap a plan to have all his players accompany each other to the voting both within the team's scheduled activities during the season.

"We have early voting in Florida," Mullen said Monday. "So unfortunately the NCAA put in that rule that during a game week you can’t practice that day. So we did have a lot of things planned within our team that now we can’t do any team activity that day, so unfortunately no."

I see nothing wrong with what DM is saying. Not many people get a full day off to go and vote with polls being open until 8'ish I believe. And yes, we do have early voting in Florida but the NCAA just wants to look like they are the all caring organization that they aren't. On the other hand, nobody is practicing so there is no disadvantages so the whining makes him look bad.

The NCAA ruled on Sept. 16 that all college programs must give their student-athletes a mandatory day off on election day. Election day falls on Nov. 3 this season, right in the middle of Florida-Georgia week for the Gators.

That forced Mullen to scrap a plan to have all his players accompany each other to the voting both within the team's scheduled activities during the season.

"We have early voting in Florida," Mullen said Monday. "So unfortunately the NCAA put in that rule that during a game week you can’t practice that day. So we did have a lot of things planned within our team that now we can’t do any team activity that day, so unfortunately no."

Enough of the "fake caring" bullcrap.

The NCAA enacted a rule that is respectful of the right to vote. It is impossible to tailor such a rule to 50 different state voting processes.

So now we are going to be critical of the NCAA doing something to encourage student-athletes (the vast majority of who will be participating in their first presidential election vote) because (a) Florida has early voting, and (b) it slightly inconveniences Dan Mullet during the UGa game week?

Fvck that nonsense. I absolutely see something wrong with what Dan Mullet is saying. It is the second time in a row that he has encouraged a rule-change simply to give his football team an advantage.

I love what the NCAA has done. Hopefully, this will be one of the early steps leading up to making Election Day a federal holiday.

I hope that Dan Mullet learns his lesson and starts to schedule a bye week around elections, expand the capacity of his stadium to 250,000, and force his wife to wear a dental dam 24-7.

Enough of the "fake caring" bullcrap.

The NCAA enacted a rule that is respectful of the right to vote. It is impossible to tailor such a rule to 50 different state voting processes.

So now we are going to be critical of the NCAA doing something to encourage student-athletes (the vast majority of who will be participating in their first presidential election vote) because (a) Florida has early voting, and (b) it slightly inconveniences Dan Mullet during the UGa game week?

Fvck that nonsense. I absolutely see something wrong with what Dan Mullet is saying. It is the second time in a row that he has encouraged a rule-change simply to give his football team an advantage.

I love what the NCAA has done. Hopefully, this will be one of the early steps leading up to making Election Day a federal holiday.

I hope that Dan Mullet learns his lesson and starts to schedule a bye week around elections, expand the capacity of his stadium to 250,000, and force his wife to wear a dental dam 24-7.

He didn't say he wished everyone had the day off except for Florida did he? Everyone, unless I am wrong, has the right to vote and it wasn't just given to them by the NCAA.

You are a little condescending to the student athletes. I know it is the first time voting for a few of them but you and I also had our first time and we made it through quite well. They are smarter than what you give them credit for. Also, for you and I we had a day to get it done and who knows how many weeks they have now right?

I am all for holidays so if that ever happens I am all in. However, it doesn't take me 10 hours to read a ballot so if it never happens I hope I can adapt.

Advertisement
He didn't say he wished everyone had the day off except for Florida did he? Everyone, unless I am wrong, has the right to vote and it wasn't just given to them by the NCAA.

You are a little condescending to the student athletes. I know it is the first time voting for a few of them but you and I also had our first time and we made it through quite well. They are smarter than what you give them credit for. Also, for you and I we had a day to get it done and who knows how many weeks they have now right?

I am all for holidays so if that ever happens I am all in. However, it doesn't take me 10 hours to read a ballot so if it never happens I hope I can adapt.

It's not a proper comparison.

The first time I voted, I was not a scholarship football player. I had more freedom with my time. I'm not "condescending" to the football players at all. I have no problem with the NCAA giving them ONE DAY in an otherwise regimented schedule to go out and vote. That is not "fake caring". And we all know what happens if this becomes a "coach's decision", certain coaches will figure out a way to have a "voluntary" workout on Election Day.

It's time to stop comparing "today" to what happened decades ago with us, when we had to walk to school in the snow, uphill both ways. Things change. Often for the better.

But nothing changes the reality that Mullet is cvnty little ***** who is constantly whining about how unfair his privileged life is.

I hope it's bad press for UiF. I always welcome that.

But I don't actually expect Mullet or any other football coach to care about whether his players vote or who they vote for. It's smart to pretend that you care, but we all know they don't.

If the NCAA was smart, they'd say election day off or one up to a week earlier for early voting.

Yeah, because no other program in the Nation has had to deal with Corona? Gaytor logic! Their defense has been Swiss cheese all season and actually made Mond look like an Heisman candidate, but corona is the reason.
It was refreshing to watch someone else’s team make an average QB look like the next rockstar. Go Gaytor!

Advertisement
Well been gone for a few days Messing with another **** hurricane but checking in I see Tears headed for page 2.Ive said over and over that this thread should be pinned and if not it should NEVER EVER be relegated to page 2.

so since I don’t have anything to report on the kissing bandit 2.0 that resides in turdland or the idiot fish she’s married too I’ll just remind everyone that

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

Advertisement
According to ESPN, it's on the SEC Network alternate... So like, the 5th SEC Network.

And Mizzou currently leads 7-6. My supply of Gator tears has been depleted so I need a re-up, Mizzou win this game!

Im watching through ESPN app on my tv. On the pick 6, my wife said “oh good Florida is losing now”. **** near brought a tear to my eye.

Advertisement
Back