Tears Gator Tears

I didn’t see it, I had changed games. Is he likely to get suspended and a bunch of the players as well or were ll they great that they’re defending Trask and the SEC let’s some of them slide?

Advertisement
The hit on Trask was bad. But that said, Mullen incited this by going at the RR’s and the Missouri coach. Then after they got Everyone off the field, this is what the idiot did:

They need to suspend him. They threw out 2 gaytors from the game. An OL and a DT. Supposedly Turdbarrel’s on tape in it amongst others. When the SEC officials go through the tape, there could be more - especially with UGA coming up.

Advertisement
Per the UGA board, they have Zachary Carter on video, who was ejected, “walloping” a Mizzou coach, in their words.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seymour I assume.

27FC96DC-9F4E-462E-9FD2-E9FE80A2997E.jpeg

Advertisement
How the **** is this real?? Everything Mullen did during this whole situation was absolutely the wrong thing to do.
He lacks self awareness.

At some point after you've incited both sidelines to empty for a brawl you probably think "Yeah, let's shelve the Darth Vader costume idea. It was cute, in a dorky 'I let other men shag my wife' kinda way, but it's probably not appropriate anymore".

Advertisement
Back