Tears Gator Tears

My gut tells me we’re flipping Sapp. Marshall would brings tears but it’s expected. Sapp would be the KO shot.

Marshall and Collier with a Sapp flip would be an absolute nut shot

tumblr_mmv3ikRCsd1qcwvp0o1_500.gif

Advertisement
They turned into us a few months ago.....every fan base has these types that turn the blinders off. They don't understand this sport....they are right we were bad but look what we are doing on the trail. This is how u build monsters....assuming they stick. Kids don't decommit cause we lose they decommit for bags. Proof is look UF won 11-10 and no one wants to play there.
They are putting a ton of excuses the top 3 loser excuses are.

Excuse 1:Roster to stacked they don't want to compete. Lmao
Excuse 2: I only want guys who want to be gators Lmao
Excuse 3: We didn't want him anyway he sucks now lmao

I don't get into shouting matches with fried fans like that it's pointless. There fat commit at DT they are saying is good it's the same **** we did when we were down. They trying to find diamonds in the rough but the only thing in Gainesville burried is dinosaur bones.

The point you made about "diamonds in the rough" is freaking hilarious. It's what Miami has (largely) tried to do under Randy and Fat Al.

In fact, if I recall correctly (and you know I do), the Gaytor fans complained about the "Randy Specials" that they were getting on defense.

Oh, but NOW they have an SEC-SEC-SEC staff that really knows how to develop 3-stars into first-rounders. Or so we are told, over and over again.

And so they tell themselves at night, over and over again, while they lay in the fetal position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My gut tells me we’re flipping Sapp. Marshall would brings tears but it’s expected. Sapp would be the KO shot.

This and Collier would be the storm that Cribby is describing. I’m not saying it’s what he is describing, but man if they lost those two to us. That’s a Cat 5 board the windows type storm

Not only did they lose to Georgia Southern, but GS was barely over .500 at the time. As an FCS school.

I'd also go in on that punk kid about how he flipped from UF to TENN to UF. Get after him for not even being sure about UF himself. Ask him when the next flip is. Ask him how his teammates can trust him.

And post my list of all the "local" UF area studs that they aren't landing this year.

So much ammo. I don't twitter.
@TrumpyCane 🙏

Advertisement

Allow me to recap.

Highly (self-professed) "intellectual" Gaytor fan with an anti-vax log-in name...tries to insult the QB who kept Gaytor hero Kyle Trash on the bench for years...by saying that an already-college-grad will be forced to work at Burger King...and then acts as if his "intellect" is somehow superior to a stuffed bear's...

Hilarious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back