Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
...insult the QB who kept Gaytor hero Kyle Trash on the bench for years...
This is the part I’m gonna need someone to explain to me. Trask literally didn’t play a meaningful down in high school and was a low 3*, 92nd ranked qb in his class, simply because he wasn’t as good as D’eriq King. I’m guessing, if I asked a gaytor, I’d be force fed some variation of Mullet da gawww coached him up. Ok... but then they’d have to tell me why, if Taco HotDog doesn’t get hurt, Trask STILL wouldn’t have ever started a football game. And it’s not like we’re the only people that think this - king’s heisman odds are +1200, Trask is at +2200

Yep 13-16 classes are not even close to filled and you know theyll get some high rates recruits
Their current class score would have had them at 20th last year lol. I won't be surprised if they finish in the 18-25 range especially if they lose Sapp and keep getting more al golden diamond in the roughs

But we know mullen is gonna take 2 or 3 high rated non qualifiers to boost the gaytor meths

Last edited:
Look the # of commits. They are almost maxed out at 23. All the heavy hitters behind them are going to add 8-14 kids each, net.

****, even ND is ahead of them with SIX LESS COMMITS.

Their class is a house of cards. Fool's gold.
Some of those guys could pass us too but if we’re landing a few more highly ranked kids, we’ll move up. They literally could be done, if they don’t get Collier, and Sapp bailing would bury them.

Advertisement
Look the # of commits. UF is almost maxed out at 23. All the heavy hitters behind them are going to add 8-14 kids each, net.

****, even ND is ahead of them with SIX LESS COMMITS.

Their class is a house of cards. Fool's gold.
Being real through (and skitzo for responding to my own post), some of those teams are going to pass us too. Don't get hung up on our final ranking. Get hung up on who we bring in. We have a great class right now, and if we add some of the top targets we're after, I won't care where some fry guys rank us. We always need to take some underrated 3-star SFL dogs with chips on their shoulders if we want to truly be Miami, a team with heart and fire. And it will always hurt us in the rankings that these used car salesmen wanna-be scouts compile.

Edit: Great minds, @RVA Cane, great minds. :wink-new:

Last edited:
Being real through (and skitzo for responding to my own post), some of those teams are going to pass us too. Don't get hung up on our final ranking. Get hung up on who we bring in. We have a great class right now, and if we add some of the top targets we're after, I won't care where some fry guys rank us. We always need to take some underrated 3-star SFL dogs with chips on our shoulders if were want to truly be Miami, a team with heart and fire. And it will always hurt us in the rankings that these used car salesmen wanna-be scouts compile.

Edit: Great minds, @RVA Cane, great minds. :wink-new:
We have to see who we land that’s out there. If we get Collier, Marshall and flip Sapp - where would that put us points-wise and what has that translated to in final rankings over the past 3 years?

Advertisement
Texas will jump the Gaytors once Wilcoxson is removed from the class.

And Oklahoma, UGA, and aTm will pass them once they get 10 more recruits each on board.
It’s Wilcuckson... and he is supposed to be enrolling for Fall. That could end up being their best recruit - assuming he doesn’t flip flop again.

Advertisement
This is the part I’m gonna need someone to explain to me. Trask literally didn’t play a meaningful down in high school and was a low 3*, 92nd ranked qb in his class, simply because he wasn’t as good as D’eriq King. I’m guessing, if I asked a gaytor, I’d be force fed some variation of Mullet da gawww coached him up. Ok... but then they’d have to tell me why, if Taco HotDog doesn’t get hurt, Trask STILL wouldn’t have ever started a football game. And it’s not like we’re the only people that think this - king’s heisman odds are +1200, Trask is at +2200

Yeah, there's some sort of bizarre idea that Trash ascended due to his greatness, rather than Nacho Hot Dog's injury.

And that Trash is ahead of the other QBs on the roster due to his greatness, rather than his age.

We have to see who we land that’s out there. If we get Collier, Marshall and flip Sapp - where would that put us points-wise and what has that translated to in final rankings over the past 3 years?

No idea. I am sure someone who follows these rankings and points more that me can help.

It’s Wilcuckson... and he is supposed to be enrolling for Fall. That could end up being their best recruit - assuming he doesn’t flip flop again.

Actually (and I say this with complete honesty), I will be very curious to see whether the Gaytor fans besiege their favorite guy Bing Bong Shama Lama Ding Dong and put the pressure on him to "keep" WIlcoxson listed for the 2021 class. They'll make up some BS about how Covid-19 is so unusual, and that they shouldn't be "penalized" for Wilcoxson enrolling TWO semesters early, and if they don't get credit for him in the 2021 class, they'll "never get credit for him".

Meanwhile, it is ridiculous to count a Fall 2020 enrollee in the Class of 2021. Heck, we may as well count Issiah Walker towards our 2021 class too, since we "never got credit for him" in the 2020 class. While we're at it, we should get credit for Jarrid Williams too, after all, he's taking a 2021 IC, so we should be able to count him too.

Walker and Williams should give Miami a Top 3 class for 2021. If we use Gaytor Mathz.

Advertisement

Gaytors get credit for Wilcuckson's first commit in their 2019 class, his second commit in their 2020 class, and his final enrollment in their 2021 class.

Gaytor Mathz is undefeated.

Actually (and I say this with complete honesty), I will be very curious to see whether the Gaytor fans besiege their favorite guy Bing Bong Shama Lama Ding Dong and put the pressure on him to "keep" WIlcoxson listed for the 2021 class. They'll make up some BS about how Covid-19 is so unusual, and that they shouldn't be "penalized" for Wilcoxson enrolling TWO semesters early, and if they don't get credit for him in the 2021 class, they'll "never get credit for him".

Meanwhile, it is ridiculous to count a Fall 2020 enrollee in the Class of 2021. Heck, we may as well count Issiah Walker towards our 2021 class too, since we "never got credit for him" in the 2020 class. While we're at it, we should get credit for Jarrid Williams too, after all, he's taking a 2021 IC, so we should be able to count him too.

Walker and Williams should give Miami a Top 3 class for 2021. If we use Gaytor Mathz.

The USC QB who reclassified had his class moved in the rankings so good luck with that, UF.

Can you run the 247 points and compare it to past years?
7th in 2020
8th (.06 points behind michigan for 7th) in 2019
8th in 2018 (3 points behind our current 2018 rank)

Im curious if guys like B. Smith or Rodriguez rise up at all, their all American status alone deserves it IMO, not that an extra star dictates the quality of players they're gonna be for us at the end of the day
Screenshot_20200809-121422_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back