Tears Gator Tears

Still haven’t gotten Jason Marshall yet. Get him, and I am officially satisfied and stoked for this class. Anything after Marshall and the class we have already assembled is gravy.
Marshall’s commitment would be no different whether he was public or not right now. Bama Uf and possibly others would still be coming hard at him and will be until he signs on the dotted line.

Advertisement
Marshall’s commitment would be no different whether he was public or not right now. Bama Uf and possibly others would still be coming hard at him and will be until he signs on the dotted line.
I agree with you- UF and Bama will be after Marshall, regardless. I just don’t understand silently committing and not going to public with it.

theyre getting collier it seems. marshall hopefully to us still but that seems like it wont end for a while

Advertisement
F7ED7E2D-6970-4A57-8D25-A1076F59F1DC.jpeg
2F08AFC6-F35A-4B82-BD59-E6342BCF743A.jpeg

Advertisement
It’s a big loss. Collier wasn’t a need but Marshall was. Regardless, they went 2/5 at Palmetto and we got Taylor, Smith and seem to be keeping Collins. We’re really gonna have to improve our CB recruiting.
I agree. I dont consider collier a loss, but Marshall was. I consider any of the other 3 a loss as well if they end up flipping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back