Tears Gator Tears

*** the gaytors but everyone needs to take a deep breath and take this L like a man. The turds got us. Everyone ( almost everyone, people need to throw some respect at @OrangeBowlMagic for calling out the bullshiit a long time ago) was buying into to rumors posted by someone very few of us know as being gospel. the turds got us, and they will land collier tomorrow which I'm fine with, I believe he is a little over rated, but the dude is #17 on the rivals ranking and a rivals 5 star.. they are riding high

Advertisement
*** the gaytors but everyone needs to take a deep breath and take this L like a man. The turds got us. Everyone ( almost everyone, people need to throw some respect at @OrangeBowlMagic for calling out the bullshiit a long time ago) was buying into to rumors posted by someone very few of us know as being gospel. the turds got us, and they will land collier tomorrow which I'm fine with, I believe he is a little over rated, but the dude is #17 on the rivals ranking and a rivals 5 star.. they are riding high

Ill take the L no prob considering up until a mknth ago we didn't even have a shot for him. I hope he gets his degree but thats it

But im still gonna throw up both middle fingers and say F*ck the Gators....

Gotta think Collins is gone now cause I think he was only being recruited as part of the Palmetto 5.

We can definitely use that spot for a better fit.

Go hard for Sapp,Hood,Brown,Mason and a QB.

Gotta think Collins is gone now cause I think he was only being recruited as part of the Palmetto 5.

We can definitely use that spot for a better fit.

Go hard for Sapp,Hood,Daniels,Mason and a QB.

Hood and Brown are positions of need and would be huge

Advertisement

No worries homie. They won’t listen. It’s all good tho. We’re all on the same team, and nothing wrong with having optimism. We all hope we get everybody. And next year, the board will be in a frenzy over some prospect we might not get either. Bottom line, there’s enough talent here and on the way to win big against who we play. Coach em up and ******* do it.

Advertisement
You think UM stops recruiting him?

Nope. And its being reported that the Gates are going hard after B. Smith all the way to the wire. Why I've said people counting ships like the class isn't going to change from August to Dec/Feb have never followed this game.

Nope. And its being reported that the Gates are going hard after B. Smith all the way to the wire. Why I've said people counting ships like the class isn't going to change from August to Dec/Feb have never followed this game.

I said yesterday on one of the threads and I’ll guarantee it...

This class as constructed will NOT be the same come ESD.....guys will bolt for whatever reasons,Guys will get pushed out and other kids will replace them.All you can hope for is that the kids you bring in to replace the ones that move on are as good or better than the ones that leave..

season 9 episode 20 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back