Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1596357925235.png

Bruh. When you have to preface it with "The Real", you ain't the real. We're at levels of cope not seen before.

Advertisement
Another poster did this recently (OCCC?), went back and looked at one of the first posts on this thread.

In honor of hitting THREE MILLION PAGE VIEWS, and also because I mistakenly clicked on Page 1 of this thread, I happened to re-read my very first post on this amazing thread. I noticed that over three years ago, in March 2017, the Gaytor fans COULD NOT FIGURE OUT why a Miami kid would choose Miami over UiF. And that was when we had just posted similar 9-4 records.

Three years later, those Gaytor dopes still can't figure it out, but now it's even worse, since the Gaytors went 11-2 and Miami went 6-7.

The more things change, the more the Gaytors stay stupid. Enjoy.

Mar 28, 2017
This is the part that cracks me up, and makes me realize why some people engage in such stupid commentary, because they can't see anything from any other perspective than their own delusional-homer perpective:

"Miami of all people. No amount of sunshine pumping can explain away why they're doing what they're doing".

Now this guy say that NO AMOUNT of "sunshine pumping" can explain Miami's success.

OK...

Not the fact that many kids want to stay close to home and perform in front of friends & family.
Not the fact that BOTH UM and UF went 9-4.
Not the fact that UM has significant facilities upgrades that have happened (stadium) and will happen (IPF).

No, there is NOTHING that will allow this delusional Gator homer to comprehend how Miami ("of all people") can possibly be more attractive than a team with the same record that is a 6-hour drive away.

Look, I'd prefer it if every top kid picked UM, but I can mentally conceptualize reasons why a particular kid might prefer another school over UM.

Oh well, ***** it, I'll take Gator Tears any way I can get them, even from some idiotic homer who can't figure out why the kids love UM.

Last edited:
He "actually" didn't finish 9th. His 2019 class was rated the worst in UF history since they kept track of rankings after all the scumbags got kicked out, players transferred before a snap or didn't qualify. FActS r HarD n sTuFF
If Mullet finishes this year with the #10 class and Manny finishes with the #11 class, does that make Mullet, off an 11 win season, a top 10 recruiter and a better recruiter than Manny off a 6-7 season?

The spin over there is constant.

Advertisement
He "actually" didn't finish 9th. His 2019 class was rated the worst in UF history since they kept track of rankings after all the scumbags got kicked out, players transferred before a snap or didn't qualify. FActS r HarD n sTuFF

Shut your filthy mouth! The Gaytors have TWO of those 2019 academic non-qualifiers in their 2021 recruiting class, so they should get FULL CREDIT for the 2019 class and DOUBLE CREDIT for the 2021 class.

Gaytor Mathz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF claiming themselves as DBU makes me chuckle. Don't even have a single guy in the top 100. Don't think they have a HOF that played DB and I don't think they will have one by the looks of it now. How can you claim that when your DB's have no success in the league? Unbelievable lol

Advertisement
Back