Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
UF claiming themselves as DBU makes me chuckle. Don't even have a single guy in the top 100. Don't think they have a HOF that played DB and I don't think they will have one by the looks of it now. How can you claim that when your DB's have no success in the league? Unbelievable lol
Didn’t some of them argue not long ago that it doesn’t matter what they do in the NFL and that they’re DBU because of what they do in college?

I read it’s looking more and more likely the Canes pass on Savion. Assuming it has to do with Maason Smith talks heating up. Imagine 4 five stars 😳
See that’s karma. I rapidly approved your name change and here you are with this info. Lol

They’ll still say they’re flipping him. If there’s real legs to us and Smith, and we pull that off, then that is 100% elite recruiting. Dude’s from Louisiana.

I’m with @Dwinstitles on Manny right now. Before we were losing and not recruiting elite though I felt he was recruiting well considering our record. Now we’re recruiting elite. If we recruit at this level, really good things will follow.

Advertisement
See that’s karma. I rapidly approved your name change and here you are with this info. Lol

They’ll still say they’re flipping him. If there’s real legs to us and Smith, and we pull that off, then that is 100% elite recruiting. Dude’s from Louisiana.

I’m with @Dwinstitles on Manny right now. Before we were losing and not recruiting elite though I felt he was recruiting well considering our record. Now we’re recruiting elite. If we recruit at this level, really good things will follow.
I’ll see if I can find the article. Apparently the kid loves Miami’s disruptive scheme and this is down to a straight up Miami/LSU race with the Canes a lot closer than what’s written. Thanks for the change approval bro 👍🏻🙌🏻

Advertisement
1596379143671.png

Last edited:
Advertisement

That's elite if he pulls that off that's championship level recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back