Tears Gator Tears

Anyone with access, this should be salt hitting the wound funny if they’ve see that Collins took down his gaytor stuff on social media.

Like I said in the Palmetto thread. Manny’s going in raw with no grease. The gaytors are penniless and now we’re taking the shoes off their feet.

Advertisement
Anyone with access, this should be salt hitting the wound funny if they’ve see that Collins took down his gaytor stuff on social media.

Like I said in the Palmetto thread. Manny’s going in raw with no grease. The gaytors are penniless and now we’re taking the shoes off their feet.
gators are not the fastest bunch... they are wondering what happened that made players turn their backs towards them

shouldnt have talked trash about them or faked messages to our coaches only to get exposed on both occasions

Lol they just want 1 now and youll know theyll yalk sh*t if he ever were to flip.

Advertisement
turd1.PNG
turd2.PNG
turd3.PNG
turd4.PNG
turd5.PNG
turd6.PNG
turd7.PNG
turd8.PNG
turd9.PNG
turd10.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read it’s looking more and more likely the Canes pass on Savion. Assuming it has to do with Maason Smith talks heating up. Imagine 4 five stars 😳

So the Gaytors are saying that Savion is more likely to NOT be a Cane? They really are two weeks behind.

Didn't Savion just "firm up" his Miami commit by taking down all Gaytor references in his social media?

I’ll see if I can find the article. Apparently the kid loves Miami’s disruptive scheme and this is down to a straight up Miami/LSU race with the Canes a lot closer than what’s written. Thanks for the change approval bro 👍🏻🙌🏻

Goddammit, now I can't keep up with any of these name changes...

I'm changing my name to runole.

Advertisement
So the Gaytors are saying that Savion is more likely to NOT be a Cane? They really are two weeks behind.

Didn't Savion just "firm up" his Miami commit by taking down all Gaytor references in his social media?
I saw this morning he’d cleaned up the UF garbage off his social media and put UM in his bio. Cribby said he’s in the class so that’s what I’m going off of. What it sounded like to me was the Canes we’re thinking of passing, and with all his teammates going orange/green, and now that there’s talk of taking another 5* DT in Maason I’m guessing he really wants to stay.

I saw this morning he’d cleaned up the UF garbage off his social media and put UM in his bio. Cribby said he’s in the class so that’s what I’m going off of. What it sounded like to me was the Canes we’re thinking of passing, and with all his teammates going orange/green, and now that there’s talk of taking another 5* DT in Maason I’m guessing he really wants to stay.

Recruiting is fluid.

When you are about to be covered in fluid, recommit.

Advertisement
Back