Tears Gator Tears

@RVACane
View attachment 124280
They’re in the early stages of Anger. When LT commits they will hit depression. Then they will begin bargaining “If we land Marshall and Collier” to “If we land Collier and Flippz Collins” all the way through ESD “If there’s a season we are flipping all of them” until after NSD when they finally accept they ain’t landing any of them.

While I'm looking forward to Depression, I'm rather enjoying Anger and Denial right now.

Words I never thought I'd say...

Advertisement
@RVACane
View attachment 124280
They’re in the early stages of Anger. When LT commits they will hit depression. Then they will begin bargaining “If we land Marshall and Collier” to “If we land Collier and Flippz Collins” all the way through ESD “If there’s a season we are flipping all of them” until after NSD when they finally accept they ain’t landing any of them.

Denial: "There's no way he could have any interest in Miami. They lost to FIU and don't sell out their stadium. We have Mullen da GAAWWW"

Anger: "WTF? Now they're putting in crystal ball for him to go to Miami? F those writers, they don't know anything. Miami is a dumpster"

Depression: "Holy ****. I can't beleive he's going to Miami. Our staff is horrible Mullen is garbage. Nobody here can recruit. Fire everybody"

Bargaining: " Well he was overrated anyway. None of the other schools wanted him. This other guy who we might get is the better player anyway"

Acceptance: "**** we suck."

How I feel after reading dem Tears!!

0251F3BB-864B-415E-A4AE-C7453B237E50.gif

Advertisement
@RVACane
View attachment 124280
My man! Lmao

Denial: "There's no way he could have any interest in Miami. They lost to FIU and don't sell out their stadium. We have Mullen da GAAWWW"

Anger: "WTF? Now they're putting in crystal ball for him to go to Miami? F those writers, they don't know anything. Miami is a dumpster"

Depression: "Holy ****. I can't beleive he's going to Miami. Our staff is horrible Mullen is garbage. Nobody here can recruit. Fire everybody"

Bargaining: " Well he was overrated anyway. None of the other schools wanted him. This other guy who we might get is the better player anyway"

Acceptance: "**** we suck."

EXACTLY.

And the beautiful thing is that you can currently find Gaytor fans in each and every stage.

And some who are in all 5 stages.

Did he say "roll up" as in if you disagree pull up on me or trying to invite someone to fight? Ain't this the same dude that drove like 2 hours to try and fight someone on twitter who called him out, then he fell and ran back to his car and blamed it on his jordan slides and socks he was wearing?

Correct.

It's the same guy who floriduuuhh twitter praises and hangs on his every word.

Couldn't be me. You REALLY do hate to see it.

Advertisement
Their well on their way to being in the same position as us. It hurts a little differently when you realize the kids you are recruiting were born the last year we won a title/competed for a title. 6 years from now they will be in same position as us based on their massive issues keeping guys on campus
“Yeah, well, at least our last championship replay is on a dvd that I saved to my toshiba and transferred to a 32mb usb - not on vhs.”
-Some retarded gaytor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back