Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look at this potato head crying on twitter.

"...sToP tYpInG pArAgRaPhS oF bUlL****..."

We've really got that clown show of a fanbase in their feelings...they're so pathetic and delusional.

Did he say "roll up" as in if you disagree pull up on me or trying to invite someone to fight? Ain't this the same dude that drove like 2 hours to try and fight someone on twitter who called him out, then he fell and ran back to his car and blamed it on his jordan slides and socks he was wearing?

Advertisement
They’ve become unhinged. First their top twitter fan account fakes those DM’s with Cooney/Caneville and now their Big 3 Rollup guy is tweeting out this. Lol.

That fanbase is in complete disbelief that we are doing so well in recruiting at their expense. Taylor just burns them. I find it amazing that they think they lead for Marshall.

But but but the Gaytors led for 2 years!

Taylor isn’t going to Gaynesville even if they don’t have a single guy in front of him on the depth chart. A 6’4” 255 lb kid isn’t signing up to play nose tackle. They might as well just move that parking cone center they “flipped” from FSU to NT and call it a day.

I think their best option is to move that 400 pound OL to DL. It really worked out for Turdbarrel.

I really hope it turns out our way. Nothing is a done deal in crootin until they’re enrolled

with that being said, the collapse of the gata fan base is something that is fun to watch. We’re probably not any better if we’re being honest and I almost feel bad for them by how they’re embarrassing themselves on the interwebz. Then I remember everything that gata Nation is and I just smile and say to myself it couldn’t happen to a better group of fans

Advertisement
Did he say "roll up" as in if you disagree pull up on me or trying to invite someone to fight? Ain't this the same dude that drove like 2 hours to try and fight someone on twitter who called him out, then he fell and ran back to his car and blamed it on his jordan slides and socks he was wearing?
Yes. IIRC, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes particularly enjoyed that episode.

I am from West Palm Beach. It is literally the northern terminus of where we have a significant fanbase on the east coast of Florida. By the time you're in Jupiter, it is overwhelmingly lizard.
Fewer and fewer of us. Growing up playing football at Lake Lytal in 2000, PBC was heavy Cane territory but you did see a Gator and Nole presence because all 3 dominated at the time. Slowly it went away, in 08 you saw Gator fans everywhere, and working in Jupiter from 12-15 was a Nole nightmare.

Advertisement
Are these turds trying to convince themselves they getting LT? I read the article that LT said something in his Instagram that Cristal balls don't mean anything lol. That's good because we follow cribstalballs
Screenshot_20200729-102421.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these turds trying to convince themselves they getting LT? I read the article that LT said something in his Instagram that Cristal balls don't mean anything lol. That's good because we follow cribstalballs

It's like they can't even comprehend that his comment could have more than one meaning.

Gaytor fans want to think that they "took an early lead". Have led all along. That all the crystal balls meant something. That somehow all that "leading" and "crystal balling" should mean that LT is Gaytor property, and that nobody else can talk to him or "tamper" with him.

Thus, if LT chooses to go to Miami, he's saying that crystal balls don't mean anything. All the "crystal balls to Florida" are not binding, they don't prevent him from changing his mind and choosing to stay near his home and family.

Crystal balls mean nothing. Compared to silent commitments and imminent announcements.

Advertisement
Are these turds trying to convince themselves they getting LT? I read the article that LT said something in his Instagram that Cristal balls don't mean anything lol. That's good because we follow cribstalballsView attachment 124277
It’s in here I think. Just 1 or 2 delusional dudes with the others conceding initial defeat but ultimate gaytor Flipz when our season tanks on the field.

What stage of grieving is this

@RVACane
E290FBE2-F7C3-42C2-BCE4-AC01E3CC5556.jpeg

They’re in the early stages of Anger. When LT commits they will hit depression. Then they will begin bargaining “If we land Marshall and Collier” to “If we land Collier and Flippz Collins” all the way through ESD “If there’s a season we are flipping all of them” until after NSD when they finally accept they ain’t landing any of them.

@RVACane
View attachment 124280
They’re in the early stages of Anger. When LT commits they will hit depression. Then they will begin bargaining “If we land Marshall and Collier” to “If we land Collier and Flippz Collins” all the way through ESD “If there’s a season we are flipping all of them” until after NSD when they finally accept they ain’t landing any of them.
They run the gamut from denial to bargaining.

Advertisement
Back