Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Guys, it is really hard to keep up with this stuff. I feel like I tried to sip out of a garden hose, but instead, Gaytor Tears are being shot out of a firehose at me. Wow.

I love these delusional fvcks. A few observations.

1. How do you know that you have terminal cancer? The Gaytor Athletic Department offers you a football LOI. Wow, another medical retirement.

2. So riddle me this, Batman...the Gaytor "blue chip index" keeps rising from the days of McSharkfvcker, yet Mullet hasn't made the SEC-CG yet and the Gaytors just keep getting worse. At this point, the Gaytors are experts on counter-intuitive results, as they are also wrestling with "improved facilities and results on the field will yield better recruiting".

3. I love the disaster with LT. The Gaytor fans have turned into drooling schizophrenics. One minute, they are BEGGING Leonard Taylor to come with promises that the Gaytors will assassinate anyone ahead of him on the depth chart to assure he is a starter in September 2021. The next minute they are swearing up and down that Taylor is terrified of Turdbarrel and Associates, plus the SEC-SEC-SEC. Crazy stuff indeed.

Look at this potato head crying on twitter.

"...sToP tYpInG pArAgRaPhS oF bUlL****..."

We've really got that clown show of a fanbase in their feelings...they're so pathetic and delusional.

His recruiting dissertation is correct as it goes, and does make some good points.

But my favorite part is that they don't ever seem to get around to how those players would actually help their football team, other than recruiting optics and (real or imagined) "inroads."

Advertisement

We've really got that clown show of a fanbase in their feelings...they're so pathetic and delusional.

I see they are getting past the denial stage and diving head first into the anger stage with the way they're attacking these kids on social.

I am from West Palm Beach. It is literally the northern terminus of where we have a significant fanbase on the east coast of Florida. By the time you're in Jupiter, it is overwhelmingly lizard.
If anything it’s too love for FSU and UiF for my liking, so I kind of hate it from that point lol. The only thing I look forward to is driving down to the the rock on Saturdays and all of the canes flags, tags, etc. gives me hope down here😂

His recruiting dissertation is correct as it goes, and does make some good points.

But my favorite part is that they don't ever seem to get around to how those players would actually help their football team, other than recruiting optics and (real or imagined) "inroads."

They are trying to build overpasses and cloverleafs and flyovers too.

Doesn't matter. They are Gaytors. And they suck.

Advertisement

They’ve become unhinged. First their top twitter fan account fakes those DM’s with Cooney/Caneville and now their Big 3 Rollup guy is tweeting out this. Lol.

That fanbase is in complete disbelief that we are doing so well in recruiting at their expense. Taylor just burns them. I find it amazing that they think they lead for Marshall.

Their well on their way to being in the same position as us. It hurts a little differently when you realize the kids you are recruiting were born the last year we won a title/competed for a title. 6 years from now they will be in same position as us based on their massive issues keeping guys on campus

Their well on their way to being in the same position as us. It hurts a little differently when you realize the kids you are recruiting were born the last year we won a title/competed for a title. 6 years from now they will be in same position as us based on their massive issues keeping guys on campus
All of those lost IC’s and expected contributors year after year adds up. Time is not on their side.

Another thing. This applies to all fan bases that rag on us. How are they so dense that they throw out the 80’s being the last time we were dominant? Not only did we have success in the 90’s with a title but we assembled the greatest college football team ever at the turn of century. Why are opposing fans always so quick to throw out the bs 80’s clap back? Never understood it lol

Advertisement
B2EDB012-CF48-40F0-A3CD-844EF4997941.gif

Taylor isn’t going to Gaynesville even if they don’t have a single guy in front of him on the depth chart. A 6’4” 255 lb kid isn’t signing up to play nose tackle. They might as well just move that parking cone center they “flipped” from FSU to NT and call it a day.

Taylor isn’t going to Gaynesville even if they don’t have a single guy in front of him on the depth chart. A 6’4” 255 lb kid isn’t signing up to play nose tackle. They might as well just move that parking cone center they “flipped” from FSU to NT and call it a day.

If you’re talking about that long snapper they used a scholarship on, that just won’t work. Because then he can’t catch touchdowns as an ineligible receiver/center downfield.

Advertisement
If you’re talking about that long snapper they used a scholarship on, that just won’t work. Because then he can’t catch touchdowns as an ineligible receiver/center downfield.
Nah, I was talking about the cement footed center who’s camp tape is just a gag reel of him getting beat over and over by an obese DT prospect

Advertisement
Back