Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I dont what the exact tipping point was but I know he began very pushy for their commitments one of the reasons brashard committed early and then he began very *****y and two faced when the group wouldn't commit
Right there that tells you that Hova’s one of those dudes that pressures/scares most chicks off and comes off creepy af.

8F2C4823-C110-401A-8E8D-A02564884D90.png

I’m not sure that the Cartels and other assorted successful Miami businesses can compete with the allure of gaytor greatness when deep down everyone wants to be a chomping gaytor.

Advertisement
I’m in the process of building my ark now cause when they go 0 for 5 at Palmetto it is going to rain **** tears again for 40 days and 40 nights...

And I’m starting to figure out that their flip machine is also a flip flop machine cause they flip flop on Blake ,Ivins and the rest of the prognosticators quicker than you can say Gayturd sucks when their picks don’t fall in line with who they think is coming.

I would negative recruit the **** out of Uif.

Talk about their racist fight song.
Talk about former Klan members in Gainesville
Talk about how much more money you can make marketing yourself in a city like Miami
How you could legit set your family up for a lifetime.. cousins too.

I would be Working it good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back