Tears Gator Tears

LMAO we have been ranked top 5-10 in recruiting rankings every single year around this time before we **** down our leg during the season resulting in players decommitting left and right. They have a shot at winning the SEC East and are a legit top 10 team. We have talent but no one knows what we have with manny as our HC. If you guys want to go on record right now I'm willing to bet UF finishes with a better class than us. They always do and always have.
They should finish with a better class. But by us continuing to finish reasonably close to them with our record vs theirs is an indictment on Mullet’s recruiting, especially on offense.

Advertisement
They should finish with a better class. But ya continuing to finish reasonably close to them with our record bs theirs, but a an indictment on Miller’s recruiting, especially on offense.
They’ll finish with a good class but then four of their kids won’t qualify, two will get kicked out of school and two more will transfer before playing a game. They’ll brag about signing a top 10 class but in the end it will be out of the top 20

Advertisement
It's tacky to have a thread titled "gator tears" when they not only beat us last year. But won b2b NY6 bowls, one in our own stadium and are supposed to have even more success this season. It's embarrassing.
It’s embarrassing to have someone like you come in here with “The U” in his screen name, who knows nothing about the history of this thread and why it exists yet comes in here doing the work of a gaytor troll. We do not tolerate your type of insolence here. We laugh at their fans. Tough shît. Their team sucked when this thread started but It was always about their logic and craziness and view of the gaytors vs us and others. Everyone of us grew up with snide as **** gaytor fan-bîtch.

Mullet’s a better X and O’s coach than Manny and they are ahead of us as a program right now. So what. That’s not the basis of this thread. If you want to come in here and challenge us, you will either be abused, eliminated from posting in here or both. This isn’t an “in all fairness to the gaytors type of thread”.

He’s been warned as follows:

34AC655F-F57E-447A-9B8F-8616EDF2EF4D.jpeg

Now the question becomes what else to do with him in here, thread ban, worse??? Why do some of these tools insist on starting up in here?

@IndayArtHauz is the official mod of Gator Tears and can review the file and do as he/she pleases.

Advertisement
It’s embarrassing to have someone like you come in here with “The U” in his screen name, who knows nothing about the history of this thread and why it exists yet comes in here doing the work of a gaytor troll. We do not tolerate your type of insolence here. We laugh at their fans. Tough shît. Their team sucked when this thread started but It was always about their logic and craziness and view of the gaytors vs us and others. Everyone of us grew up with snide as **** gaytor fan-bîtch.

Mullet’s a better X and O’s coach than Manny and they are ahead of us as a program right now. So what. That’s not the basis of this thread. If you want to come in here and challenge us, you will either be abused, eliminated from posting in here or both. This isn’t an “in all fairness to the gaytors type of thread”.
That's the thing though, my two most hated teams: Notre Dame and UF. But I recognize when a program is ahead of us in every facet. Understood though.

Must be. It's "tacky".

Meanwhile, we have 1,400 pages of mocking Gaytor FANS, but this douchebag didn't notice.
I was curious if he applies that logic to his own life. When someone cuts him off in traffic, does he give them the finger or just take it because getting upset would be tacky.

Been saying it for years, Gaytors are in purgatory with Mullen. 8-10 wins a year with no trophies to put in the case. The fans see UGA continuing to stockpile talent and pulling further away from them. UT is coming. And every year UF loses a few guys from the top of their recruiting class. The only question is how long does that delusional fan base accept 9-3/10-2 every year playing second fiddle in the East?

Advertisement
That's the thing though, my two most hated teams: Notre Dame and UF. But I recognize when a program is ahead of us in every facet. Understood though.
None of us thinks we’re ahead of them as a program right now. None of us can call or is calling Manny a better coach.

This is mostly about their fanbase but in this instance, we are talking about their recruiting and pointing out that with them having 2 great seasons and us having 2 horrible seasons, how in the world are we only trailing them a small amount on the recruiting trail for 2 consecutive years???

They're asking the same questions.

So what's your take on the chant? If you have a take on it. Honest question.

Honest answer.....I completely understand the narrative here. That story and those postcards are pretty disturbing. I would venture off to think 99.99% of people do not think of that when they chant this at football games, but i also dont doubt there are a couple active klansman not sporting their hoods at their games too. I'm just not sure where the end game is at here. What if somebody who had their house destroyed during a hurricane petitions to have our name changed?

None of us thinks we’re ahead of them as a program right now. None of us can call or is calling Manny a better coach.

This is mostly about their fanbase but in this instance, we are talking about their recruiting and pointing out that with them having 2 great seasons and us having 2 horrible seasons, how in the world are we only trailing them a small amount on the recruiting trail for 2 consecutive years???

They're asking the same questions.
And with no Qb committed 👀

Advertisement

Cut the crap.

This thread is not about "which program is ahead in every facet". It is nearly 3 million page views of mocking the arrogance of Gaytor fans.

I am highly qualified to judge this issue, I am an alum of both UM and UF, and I grew up 90 minutes from Gainesville. I know EXACTLY how asinine Gaytor fans get. There is a reason why (pre-Spurrier) the Gaytors were mocked for their arrogance-coupled-with-zero-SEC-titles.

If you don't like the thread, then leave the thread.

He’s been warned as follows:

View attachment 119480

Now the question becomes what else to do with him in here, thread ban, worse??? Why do some of these tools insist on starting up in here?

@IndayArtHauz is the official mod of Gator Tears and can review the file and do as he/she pleases.
Warning sustained.

Advertisement
Back