Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The honesty is refreshing. I doubt the overwhelming majority of fans chanting it had no clue. I absolutely agree with that. Flip side is I also doubt that the institution itself came up with that chant by coincidence either. Im not an advocate for cancel culture. I appreciate the fact that you can recognize the disturbing history. We don't always have to agree but I glad we can have the conversation from a mutual place of respect and honesty.

Can you take this 💩 somewhere else? This is the last place on the Internet where we applaud or defend anything Gator, and crap like this is going to make people fall on one of those swords, so please refresh elsewhere.

Advertisement
Thing is people been saying that war chant the Noles do is offensive for years but they still chant it .The redskins are getting rid of some of their statues and things so it will be interesting if they stop it or even ask fans to stop with it..

Thing is people been saying that war chant the Noles do is offensive for years but they still chant it .The redskins are getting rid of some of their statues and things so it will be interesting if they stop it or even ask fans to stop with it..

The Seminole chant is bad when Atlanta does but the Seminole tribe and FSU are on very good standing. Mostly because FSU breaks them off with money. It’s not offensive then.

Advertisement
The Seminole chant is bad when Atlanta does but the Seminole tribe and FSU are on very good standing. Mostly because FSU breaks them off with money. It’s not offensive then.

Seminoles, lol. Any time a Nole even starts just ask them to thank the Seminole tribe for the $100M+ they spent to help turn our stadium into one of the best facilities in the world.

The difference is Mullen is a upper tier coach and surrounds himself with successful assistants. His recruiting might be an issue but his on field coaching certainly isn't. They will have massive success regardless of recruiting failures because kids still want to play there. If either of the big 3 in Florida had Mullen as HC they would be having the same success.

You are closet gaytor fan, just come out and stop pretending to be a miami hurricanes fan.

Advertisement
It's amazing how money can thicken the skin. How many high schools have adopted that same thing?

Seminoles, lol. Any time a Nole even starts just ask them to thank the Seminole tribe for the $100M+ they spent to help turn our stadium into one of the best facilities in the world.
It needs to change for many reasons. First and foremost, it's a false depiction of Chief Osceola. He wasn't a Chief but was in fact a great warrior. He did not wear a headdress, did not put war paint on his face, did not ride a horse, especially named Renegade, and sure as **** wasn't white as each year FSU prances out a white student portraying a mocked up legend they have created. Second, the majority of the remaining Seminole nation resides in Oklahoma. They are not supportive of the mascot nor financially benefit, unlike the Seminole Tribe of Florida who does by way of scholarships awarded to Native Seminoles and percentage of apparel sold.

It's always smelled and now that everyone is sensitive to anything offensive, I can see a movement to stop it ~ getting rid of the mascot.

It needs to change for many reasons. First and foremost, it's a false depiction of Chief Osceola. He wasn't a Chief but was in fact a great warrior. He did not wear a headdress, did not put war paint on his face, did not ride a horse, especially named Renegade, and sure as **** wasn't white as each year FSU prances out a white student portraying a mocked up legend they have created. Second, the majority of the remaining Seminole nation resides in Oklahoma. They are not supportive of the mascot nor financially benefit, unlike the Seminole Tribe of Florida who does by way of scholarships awarded to Native Seminoles and percentage of apparel sold.

It's always smelled and now that everyone is sensitive to anything offensive, I can see a movement to stop it ~ getting rid of the mascot.

I wonder if there will be any pushback on the use of brownface...

1592755975161.png

Or from the SPCA...

1592756019556.png

Advertisement
Hey guys how about some tears on the Georgia running back commit deciding to not flip from Georgia to Florida. He even confirmed he was about to. But decided to shut down his recruitment and stay committed to Georgia. Y’all think Kirby did this on purpose to mess with ufag? I’m all in on it lol

Hey guys how about some tears on the Georgia running back commit deciding to not flip from Georgia to Florida. He even confirmed he was about to. But decided to shut down his recruitment and stay committed to Georgia. Y’all think Kirby did this on purpose to mess with ufag? I’m all in on it lol

That$ one $cenario.....

he dropped a notes app... to say he was staying committed to UGA 😂

Advertisement
Back