Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
UF gymnast coming out saying she experienced racism at UF some of it by her own teammates. Talked to coaches, had team meetings, nothing changed.
:censored:

UF gymnast coming out saying she experienced racism at UF some of it by her own teammates. Talked to coaches, had team meetings, nothing changed.

Someone said it elsewhere but I think all kinds of things are going to come out all over the place.

Que Gaytor fans:

it was her fault
she was just homesick and couldn't handle it
if we dropped her, would our ranking go up?
is she related to Chris Steele?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone said it elsewhere but I think all kinds of things are going to come out all over the place.

My friend and Co-worker played Volleyball for Miss St. She said whenever they went to Ole Miss they encountered these problems even the N word on the dry erase board in their locker room

My friend and Co-worker played Volleyball for Miss St. She said whenever they went to Ole Miss they encountered these problems even the N word on the dry erase board in their locker room

This is still their state flag:

1DA8B9AB-E729-46D3-B9AF-B5A416BB8FF3.png

And I see this in the stands at their games:
E9C4310F-89CD-46B1-80E6-979B77E7605E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is still their state flag:

View attachment 118358

And I see this in the stands at their games:
View attachment 118359
The band also played the Confederate Anthem until 2016 both before and during games. The students changed the lyrics at the end to “the south will rise again.” It was a huge argument to get it removed, similar to the mascot.

Advertisement
Back