Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Florida will he worse this year. They lost there whole senior dline, the best secondary player, linebacker, running back and almost all there receivers. That QB they got ain’t the truth and will now see a big dose of reality now that there’s film on him and you can take that to the bank. The kid has never started, not even I’m highschool, you don’t just walk into big time CFB and then all of a sudden become a starter. Kid got lucky with a solid team around him and a big stroke of beginners luck. Reality sets in this season for Mullen and the Gates!
It worked out for Matt Cassel...didnt start til he got to the pros.

I don't see it with the Wake QB, Fromm may have been just alright...but you knew what you had with him...I think what held them back is Kirby's Corching...and the bro offense. But I guess we'll see...I hope they beat the dogsnot out of the Gaytors.

I agree, seen the Wake qb MULTIPLE times, sure he can do some things in a good college offense, and I'm sure he and Pickens will have their moements. But it's gonna be all legs and deep ball...And I'm not sure he will win the big game with them. Better with his legs than Fromm, but Fromm is the better QB, Newman can play, and I can see why a team that wants a QB would go after him, but he's not the savior or overall player made out to be. Wake had NFL was, and a pretty good OL...When the WR got hurt, his production fell off, now that's to be expected...But really he was only better than the other kid Wake had because of his legs.

Advertisement
He never officially went to UF. I'm assuming they tried and he had other plans.
D Rev with the intel!

E45AFB97-949B-4EDA-8257-5FDCB7016446.jpeg
8E70C09E-554D-4A99-A7E5-E361A9C65092.jpeg
B2346E8F-E232-429E-AFB9-E87A6C656B57.jpeg
97884EE1-029C-4048-8646-EFC4FAAC3B47.png
92EEACE4-B723-44A9-BD19-2567E0C37EA7.jpeg
30CD0F21-7C3E-4E65-BC1E-C4F64BE5924F.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of bad wine being made with all those sour grapes..🤢
The Avantae Williams is afraid to compete thing doesn’t work at Safety. It works as an argument at Cornerback where they have more talent but we’re better at Safety. We have Bolden and Hall starting.

And yeah, the whole ripping him for having kids thing is sour grapes as it wasn’t an issue until he chose UM. A couple of reasonable people pointed that out.

Advertisement
Back