Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The turds can use any logic they want and can accuse us of dropping bags if the want but all I know is if this IS true and we ARE stepping up our bag games To keep some/most of all these 5 star studs home not only is UFAG fCked but CFB in its entirety better hold on.

If we can manage to start keeping most of the kids that bolt to the BAMA and Clumpson’s of the world and their big bags it won’t be long until even Manny will be looking good as a HC.

IMG_20200218_111422.jpg

Advertisement
The turds can use any logic they want and can accuse us of dropping bags if the want but all I know is if this IS true and we ARE stepping up our bag games To keep some/most of all these 5 star studs home not only is UFAG fCked but CFB in its entirety better hold on.

If we can manage to start keeping most of the kids that bolt to the BAMA and Clumpson’s of the world and their big bags it won’t be long until even Manny will be looking good as a HC.
Pretty much. As I’ve pointed out, if we’re bagging up, and pulling kids from their areas, then they’re done.

I don’t buy it... but of it were true we’d be hard to stop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts...
Was told from one of Bogle’s HS coaches he doesn’t have the mental to be great. Rousseau had more sacks than anyone on their team.

I accept the Bogle L. They need to accept Tae as payback with no lube and a running start. Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y. F the turds.

Advertisement
Back