F8278268-707A-427C-ABEA-92AACC39BDDC.jpeg
68E587D1-C6C5-4721-AA54-A41A848EDA42.jpeg
EF14ACA3-D2F6-4175-A238-B731A095F496.png
929C746C-82F8-47CF-9044-38DD295CA7EB.jpeg
52B5DE73-BE46-44F1-AD70-26EF7CB3AEDC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is how fake news is created.

Avantae never told the UF coaches he was coming, he himself stated that he had not told them that. But one of the Gaytor coaches tells the Athletic something, the Athletic reports it, and now the Gaytors act as if it is a stone-cold fact.

But let's play along.

Let's pretend that Avantae gave an assurance AT SOME POINT. He is certainly entitled to change his mind. He can really only be faulted if he maintains a lengthy falsehood when he has no intention of signing with one school and the full intention to sign with another school.

So when was it "I'm coming to UF"? And when did it change.

Welllllll...it was at least a day in advance...Avantae told Ivins. Ivins drove to DeLand for the announcement.

And even Mullet admits that when UF doesn't have the signed LOI by 9 am, then they should not assume anything.

So what happens between "the fax machine isn't spitting anything out" and "did he say Miami?". A lot of radio silence.

Oh, but someone at DeLand High went to Publix for a sheet cake. So now we have a conspiracy theory, wherein Avantae was intentionally misleading the entire UF coaching staff. WHY? Outside of two decommits (to Miami and to Oregon), his recruiting was largely drama-free. He didn't talk big or release multiple "Top 10/Top 5/Top 3" lists. He cancelled a visit to UGa rather than to lead them on. Even if Avantae is NOT going to spend the next few years with Lorenzo, why in God's name would he be soooo motivated to troll UF? Did UF ***** him over in some way that he resents? This isn't out of profound "I've always been a Cane" hatred of UF. The guy was ACTUALLY considering UF in a serious manner.

This is what is so infuriating. Gaytor fans are SOOOOOOO convinced that there is some sort of malice here, that Avantae LIED to them, that he LED THEM ON.

BUT WHY??? There is not a single Gaytor fan who can tell you WHY Avantae would do that. Oh, except for neck tats and four or five kids. Yeah, while "being a thug" might be a Gaytor reason for why Avantae chooses UM over UF, NO GAYTOR YET has provided a motive for the troll job.

Ridiculous. But I gotta say, I love those desperate and racist Gaytor fans. They can spin up a dozen different conspiracy theories to explain the troll job, as if they were Kramer and Newman talking about the Magic Loogie. They can spit out a dozen different racist and stereotypical sour grapes to explain why they never wanted and never needed Avantae.

But worst of all...Gaytor fans are just...GAYTORS. Gaytor fans are gonna go Full Gaytor. It's just in their nature.

@RVACane

Your response hits the mark.

View attachment 112052

I mean Hernandez got a jailhouse face tat of an arrow pointing to his mouth, along with the tatted directions, “insert penls here”
These guys weren’t saying this stuff when they were waiting on him to sign with the gaytor. That BobbyBaker poster basically checked them several times.

Advertisement
View attachment 112057
As was posted on the board here is the link. F$U is at 10, UiF is at 2 and Miami is no where to be seen in the Top 30.

But but but... thugs and tattoos???

Might make a stupid account on that stupid site just to post this and see the stupid responses I'd get

You'd think with a player who committed an act like Hernandez those stupid fans would realize how actually stupid they sound

******* stupid *****

Here's an interesting question for idiot Gaytor fans (redundant, I know).

A couple of Gaytor porsters are making noises that Avantae "couldn't get into UF" (academically, I would imagine).

HOW IN GOD'S NAME HAS MIAMI BECOME THE ALTERNATIVE? Are Gaytors delusional enough to believe the falsehood that Miami is an EASIER school to get into than UF (particularly for athletes)?

If so...

Please tell all future recruits...

That Miami is EASY to get into academically, and that we will OUTBID all of those SEC schools with our bag game.

Sometimes I can convince myself to embrace a few falsehoods, particularly if it helps us to out-recruit the SEC.

Advertisement
how ignorant is the dude judging miami fans? 99% of miami fans look down on the school and the students. did this guy do a survey? if you are a gator reading this you have to admit that is some judgmental and totally baseless stuff. not a good look for you not to be calling out such blatant ignorance on your board.

Here's an interesting question for idiot Gaytor fans (redundant, I know).

A couple of Gaytor porsters are making noises that Avantae "couldn't get into UF" (academically, I would imagine).

HOW IN GOD'S NAME HAS MIAMI BECOME THE ALTERNATIVE? Are Gaytors delusional enough to believe the falsehood that Miami is an EASIER school to get into than UF (particularly for athletes)?

If so...

Please tell all future recruits...

That Miami is EASY to get into academically, and that we will OUTBID all of those SEC schools with our bag game.

Sometimes I can convince myself to embrace a few falsehoods, particularly if it helps us to out-recruit the SEC.
I will say this. Based off the 2020 rankings for US News (And this has been a trend for years now), UM is ranked #57 & tied with FSWho...The Gaytes are #34...straight embarrassing. Now, when it comes to athletes and scholarships, the standards for any university compared to the average student is much lower...outside of schools like Princeton, Harvard, Stanford.

The fact that we are over 20 spot below UF & Tied with FSWho is an indictment on Frenks and the admin...pathetic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I will say this. Based off the 2020 rankings for US News (And this has been a trend for years now), UM is ranked #57 & tied with FSWho...The Gaytes are #34...straight embarrassing. Now, when it comes to athletes and scholarships, the standards for any university compared to the average student is much lower...outside of schools like Princeton, Harvard, Stanford.

That fact that we are over 20 spot below UF & Tied with FSWo is an indictment on Frenks and the admin...pathetic.

This has been covered in more detail before but that US News ranking can be taken with a little grain of salt due to the changes in how they do their rankings and skewing them towards metrics that benefit larger public universities.

I'm not saying it's the entire reason, Frenk and the school in general have not managed the school well recently imo as we all kind of know, but the rankings criteria makes some sense in the context of college education being a racket just like any other with their agendas. Big, powerful public universities want to shuffle students in and out for that sweet government guaranteed student loan $$$. They also have much higher numbers of students and alumni. The rankings really aren't designed to benefit smaller, private schools. But like I said that isn't the whole reason for our fall in rankings, but it shouldn't be ignored.

This has been covered in more detail before but that US News ranking can be taken with a little grain of salt due to the changes in how they do their rankings and skewing them towards metrics that benefit larger public universities.

I'm not saying it's the entire reason, Frenk and the school in general have not managed the school well recently imo as we all kind of know, but the rankings criteria makes some sense in the context of college education being a racket just like any other with their agendas. Big, powerful public universities want to shuffle students in and out for that sweet government guaranteed student loan $$$. They also have much higher numbers of students and alumni. The rankings really aren't designed to benefit smaller, private schools. But like I said that isn't the whole reason for our fall in rankings, but it shouldn't be ignored.
ironic. i am arguing with someone over on the football board about this. what you are saying might be valid but at the end of the day the rankings of this school are falling under the current admin. that should't be an acceptable norm in my opinion.

That fact that we are over 20 spot below UF & Tied with FSWo is an indictment on Frenks and the admin...pathetic.

I agree completely.

However, moving up or down in the rankings by 20 spots doesn't change the standards that we set for the admission of athletes, which is why I had to laugh at the Gaytor fans thinking that UF is "too hard to get into" for Avantae, but Miami is his "safety school".

Advertisement
Back