Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They are all *****ing about a supposed blown call where they ruled Cager caught a ball but it hit the turf first.

If only these idiots had to deal with the officiating we normally deal with.
This is pretty much all I saw and even then a bunch of them were slamming the guy who started the thread. I also saw some references to Mullet needing to go if he doesn’t beat UGA next year.

this thread will live forever!!!!

EIeVr1UWsAA4csh.png

Advertisement
This is pretty much all I saw and even then a bunch of them were slamming the guy who started the thread. I also saw some references to Mullet needing to go if he doesn’t beat UGA next year.

Honestly, the most disappointing thing about Saturday was that we looked woefully unprepared. They looked not "up" for the moment. To start the season against y'all, we looked prepared but looked tight. I can't accept that. Saturday, we looked like we didn't practice at all during the bye week. Now it's how we respond after this loss and hopefully don't have a Mizzou repeat from last year.

Honestly, the most disappointing thing about Saturday was that we looked woefully unprepared. They looked not "up" for the moment. To start the season against y'all, we looked prepared but looked tight. I can't accept that. Saturday, we looked like we didn't practice at all during the bye week. Now it's how we respond after this loss and hopefully don't have a Mizzou repeat from last year.
I don’t think Mullet gets them a championship. He might beat UGA but then there’s the West to deal with.

I don’t think Mullet gets them a championship. He might beat UGA but then there’s the West to deal with.
Mullet will always have them respectable because he’s a good coach but it’s crystal clear based on his career that he is not a championship coach. He isn’t winning the SeC let alone a NC In the playoffs. He could win the east division every once in a great while if and that’s if Georgia has a down year but based on Smarts recruiting The odds of that happening are low. Mullen is one **** of schematic coach and a very good head coach but not great because he doesn’t have that natural charisma with recruits to make him also a championship recruiter like Urban or Dabo which he is clearly not and based on his career so far most likely never gonna be. Do you agree with that @flagator86?

Mullet will always have them respectable because he’s a good coach but it’s crystal clear based on his career that he is not a championship coach. He isn’t winning the SeC let alone a NC In the playoffs. He could win the east division every once in a great while if and that’s if Georgia has a down year but based on Smarts recruiting The odds of that happening are low. Mullen is one **** of schematic coach and a very good head coach but not great because he doesn’t have that natural charisma with recruits to make him also a championship recruiter like Urban or Dabo which he is clearly not and based on his career so far most likely never gonna be. Do you agree with that @flagator86?
I still can’t get past him sticking with Franks though I was impressed that he changed his scheme to suit Trask immediately.

Advertisement

I agree with y'all train of thought in regards to his ceiling @RVACane @NicKane and see why y'all say that. Not saying I agree or disagree, but that's something he needs to upgrade ASAP, that coaching staff. I know Knox is his dude and he's been by Mullen's side since Mullen first became a HC but he's an average RB coach and absolutely easily the worst recruitier on our staff. We all knew from jump that letting Seider walk and bringing him in (somewhat) cost us a legit shot at landing Trey Sanders and I know for a fact that Seider would have landed us Bowman or SOMEBODY of substance at RB this cycle.

He, Mullen, hasn't made the proper changes to make up for his shortcomings of being an ace recruiter by surrounding himself with a staff full of coaches who are dogs on the trail.

Ron English needs to go (i'd replace him with Marquand Manuel since he's w/o a job after ATL fired him last season as the DC), Billy G is a solid coach at WR but Mullen has NEVER had a WR drafted in the first 3 rounds imo so what does that tell you about the development he's doing at WR? If Grantham took another job, I wouldn't be mad at that. If he keeps his friends on the staff, we're going to become UGA under Mark Richt.

Speaking of Urban, just watch these two videos man you're right about his mindset and charisma when it comes to football:

Agree, franks sucks! And Trask is definitely a baller. Franks doesn’t get hurt they lose that game to Kentucky and Auburn.

Ehh...i think y'all forgetting that Franks faced a more talented front on the road last year against MSU and got the W (in comparison to Trask against Auburn that is). It wasn't pretty, but Franks made clutch throws when the time comes more often than not. Also, don't forget the running aspect either. There were plays where we Trask should have tucked it and ran and since he's not the runner Franks is, it makes us one dimensional. Also, Trask has a bit of a noodle arm which limits us from going deep too. Trask is more cerebral and a more natural passer than Feleipe (and actually fits what we have to do this year offensively due to our poor OL than Franks would), but Franks has his strengths that helped us offensively as well.

he also needs to be more creative when he brings in Emory. Why not a speed option or a quick screen or ****...throw it deep? You bring him in and just barrell him forward like he's 250 lbs and he's not.

I agree with y'all train of thought in regards to his ceiling @RVACane @NicKane and see why y'all say that. Not saying I agree or disagree, but that's something he needs to upgrade ASAP, that coaching staff. I know Knox is his dude and he's been by Mullen's side since Mullen first became a HC but he's an average RB coach and absolutely easily the worst recruitier on our staff. We all knew from jump that letting Seider walk and bringing him in (somewhat) cost us a legit shot at landing Trey Sanders and I know for a fact that Seider would have landed us Bowman or SOMEBODY of substance at RB this cycle.

He, Mullen, hasn't made the proper changes to make up for his shortcomings of being an ace recruiter by surrounding himself with a staff full of coaches who are dogs on the trail.

Ron English needs to go (i'd replace him with Marquand Manuel since he's w/o a job after ATL fired him last season as the DC), Billy G is a solid coach at WR but Mullen has NEVER had a WR drafted in the first 3 rounds imo so what does that tell you about the development he's doing at WR? If Grantham took another job, I wouldn't be mad at that. If he keeps his friends on the staff, we're going to become UGA under Mark Richt.

Speaking of Urban, just watch these two videos man you're right about his mindset and charisma when it comes to football:

Don’t feel bad man because we’re in the same dam predicament. Diaz has surrounded himself with his coaching buddies that have been with him since the beginning even though some of them are highly unqualified for the positions they hold. Neither of them are good recruiters, there on field coaching has been suspect since the beginning and the odds of Diaz firing them for better coaches who can recruit are as low as being a winner in Vegas. Lol that’s what happens when you hire your buddies that you can’t fire. Diaz learned from the best to do it in Richt. Smh

Advertisement
Don’t feel bad man because we’re in the same dam predicament. Diaz has surrounded himself with his coaching buddies that have been with him since the beginning even though some of them are highly unqualified for the positions they hold. Neither of them are good recruiters, there on field coaching has been suspect since the beginning and the odds of Diaz firing them for better coaches who can recruit are as low as being a winner in Vegas. Lol that’s what happens when you hire your buddies that you can’t fire. Diaz learned from the best to do it in Richt. Smh

It's frustrating too because like you said, just ONE or TWO tweeks to the staff and Manny can just fall back and let the coaches do their jobs and he can oversee stuff or just be how Saban is and be the unofficial D coordinator. Mullen the same way. He even said at times he allows Brian Johnson and Billy G call plays. Who the **** does that?!?!?! Imagine Spurrier in his prime to allow anyone but him call plays on offense. Little stuff like that is what seperates the great from the ELITE

It's frustrating too because like you said, just ONE or TWO tweeks to the staff and Manny can just fall back and let the coaches do their jobs and he can oversee stuff or just be how Saban is and be the unofficial D coordinator. Mullen the same way. He even said at times he allows Brian Johnson and Billy G call plays. Who the **** does that?!?!?! Imagine Spurrier in his prime to allow anyone but him call plays on offense. Little stuff like that is what seperates the great from the ELITE
If Richt had hired a real OC who ran the right system and made his son a grad assistant, he would have had a lot of success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back