Tears Gator Tears

Funny...all summer it was "Miami is crap, win by 60, walk ons in the 3rd. This game means nothing to us but will be Miami's Super Bowl."

Then the game happens the way it did.

Now it's "Miami has top 10 talent, #2 defense in the country, just ranked outside top 25, big time rivalry game. Everyone should he impressed we beat Miami by 4 points in a comeback."

Advertisement
Funny...all summer it was "Miami is crap, win by 60, walk ons in the 3rd. This game means nothing to us but will be Miami's Super Bowl."

Then the game happens the way it did.

Now it's "Miami has top 10 talent, #2 defense in the country, just ranked outside top 25, big time rivalry game. Everyone should he impressed we beat Miami by 4 points in a comeback."
It was so predictable that this would be the reaction. Meanwhile, as @Mnhurricane was saying, they act like they could play better but we played our best. I’d love them in a bowl game. I don’t doubt that we beat them.

It was so predictable that this would be the reaction. Meanwhile, as @Mnhurricane was saying, they act like they could play better but we played our best. I’d love them in a bowl game. I don’t doubt that we beat them.

We play them in a bowl game, we boat race them. I’m putting the OCCC official stamp of certainty on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are obsessed.
You are a gaytor.

1B36F65D-C6CC-4ECF-B75B-979C1669F15A.png
A4627B19-246A-4DA6-98DA-1C870FC0D4D0.png

Caso Cerrado - Case Closed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back