Tears Gator Tears

I’m flying into a hurricane in the DR. I’m leaving tonight as my Thursday flight and all flights Wednesday are cancelled. I can’t tell you I’m not worried. I may not have power or internet access. That will be the reason why I’m off the board.

In the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nicely.

I don’t want it to get unpleasant in here. Thanks for all you have done.

Hey good luck. Supposedly, it’s going to stay a tropical storm, but you never know. I hope it doesn’t turn into one. Be careful and stay safe.

Advertisement
So you are here on this thread to whine about the existence of the thread and to say we should have a thread bashing our own team?

So instead of asking why you are on this thread, I ask why are you even here on this website? This is for UM fans. You clearly are not one.
Why would anyone pretend to be a U.M. fan. I guess I’m pretending to be a Dolphin fan too. I like to hitch my wagon to team that hasn’t won anything in forever the definition of bandwagon lol.

I call things how I see it, logically. Being a fan of a team doesn’t mean that I have to say things like “Even though we loss to the Gators we’re still better than them and this will be the only loss of the season.

Why would anyone pretend to be a U.M. fan. I guess I’m pretending to be a Dolphin fan too. I like to hitch my wagon to team that hasn’t won anything in forever the definition of bandwagon lol.

I call things how I see it, logically. Being a fan of a team doesn’t mean that I have to say things like “Even though we loss to the Gators we’re still better than them and this will be the only loss of the season.

You're either a troll or a legit ******. There’s no other explanation

Advertisement
@Canes90 your a troll dude plain and simple. Be a man and come out and say I'm a gator unless your Harrison Tenzer that litte 4 eyed punk.

I looked at all your posts and their anti cane. We won't ban you because were not snowflakes like the gators boards are but just come out and admit who you are.

Advertisement
Most teams win and lose against their rivals regularly because they play more often. You are still allowed to hate your rival when you lose. You can still have a thread dedicated to your hatred of them. So uf beat us in our most recent game, that doesn't change everything. I'm not just going to start bending the knee bc they won a sloppy week 0 game in August. That doesn't just erase the entire series history. I'm sure to the turds using their logicz they wish it did. Yeah, we have to be a little quieter about it, can't talk as much **** maybe as we would like to if we had won. They can come back and say "wE jUSt bEaT YOu" and we can still laugh when they lose 4 games.

Actually we don’t talk sHT. THEY talk the dumb sHT,RVA post it and we laugh at it....if they weren’t so delusional and utterly just plain ignorant with some of the sHT they say we wouldn’t have anything to laugh at and enjoy ourselves.So for that I say thank you **** fans..

This is why this thread will stay open forever....no ifs and or buts
Screenshot_20190827-181052_Twitter.jpg

@Canes90 your a troll dude plain and simple. Be a man and come out and say I'm a gator unless your Harrison Tenzer that litte 4 eyed punk.

I looked at all your posts and their anti cane. We won't ban you because were not snowflakes like the gators boards are but just come out and admit who you are.
Lol, I’ve a fan since you’ve been in diapers.

You’re the one who isn’t a real Canes fan. A real Canes fan would be ****ed after losing a game not making fun of a team who just gave us our first L of the season. Do you want me to just not care that the Canes lost and start celebrating? That’ll never happen bud

Advertisement

We can leave him be if you want.

Advertisement
I won't derail the thread any further, this is my last post here until 2024(hopefully by then we will actually be able to beat them), but I can't take pleasure in mocking a team better than us especially when we have posters on here doing the exact same thing with "stars don't matter", "manny didn't really want that kid he wants the underrated 2 stars that want to be Canes", etc. I see the exact same things we make fun of them for flooding this website.

Enjoy your tears, I really do wish I could partake in them.

You don't have to tell us you're leaving - I've left for parts unknown for months - and never felt the need to point it out.

I've been through this crap with Howard, Jimmy, Dennis, and Butch - so where you been?

You're disappointed? ****, you have no idea. Right off the top - you're going to have a rough ride in the roller coaster of life if little things like this puke you out.

You know that white stuff in chickenschitt?

It's chickenschitt too.

You don't have to tell us you're leaving - I've left for parts unknown for months - and never felt the need to point it out.

I've been through this crap with Howard, Jimmy, Dennis, and Butch - so where you been?

You're disappointed? ****, you have no idea. Right off the top - you're going to have a rough ride in the roller coaster of life if little things like this puke you out.

You know that white stuff in chickenschitt?

It's chickenschitt too.
Heck, I thought it was the mayonnaise.

We can leave him be if you want.

I'm just ignoring him. He can keep posting and keep this thread alive by increasing the numbers of posts and pages lol....just ignore him he will go away once the gators start getting their asses kicked by LSU UGA Auburn and so on....**** we might see some early tears vs UK

Also doesn't mean you have to whine like a little ***** all the time.

Advertisement
Back