Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’ll be ok buddy. I think it’s going to hit PR worse and veir away from a lot of the DR. I’ll be in Santiago when it hits so I’ll be ok and then I head to a North Coast beach town on Saturday. Hopefully all will be ok.

Def becareful!

We were supposed to go to Hawks Cay this weekend with 2 other families but rescheduled just in case.

E946F849-B50F-4352-92FC-4A635436D95E.png
FE969473-356F-46C2-927C-095AF4496C18.png

I’ll be ok buddy. I think it’s going to hit PR worse and veir away from a lot of the DR. I’ll be in Santiago when it hits so I’ll be ok and then I head to a North Coast beach town on Saturday. Hopefully all will be ok.

@RVACane - here’s the latest. Still predicted to NOT turn into a hurricane. A tropical storm is no joke, hopefully the worst you get is just some nasty non-destructive weather. Hoping the same for myself and anybody else in it’s path

D0B53AE6-D4F6-4BA3-BA4C-B0759BB181AE.jpeg

Advertisement
“I swear I’m leaving for good.”

Comes crawling back crying because “he was mentioned”
Without jumping in the back and forth, I don’t agree with the assessment that Florida is a “Superior Team”. We’re better at a number of positions including RB and TE on offense and by the end of the year, it won’t be close between Franks and Jarren.

I’m flying into a hurricane in the DR. I’m leaving tonight as my Thursday flight and all flights Wednesday are cancelled. I can’t tell you I’m not worried. I may not have power or internet access. That will be the reason why I’m off the board.

In the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nicely.

I don’t want it to get unpleasant in here. Thanks for all you have done.
Safe travels RVA. The Weather Channel App is fantastic. At least a weather nerd like me thinks so! Hope you have a great time.

@RVACane - here’s the latest. Still predicted to NOT turn into a hurricane. A tropical storm is no joke, hopefully the worst you get is just some nasty non-destructive weather. Hoping the same for myself and anybody else in it’s path

View attachment 95661
It’s literally hitting on Thursday where I am headed on Saturday on this map but when it hits, I’ll be in Santiago so I should be good. It’s inland and the 2nd biggest city.

Advertisement
[

Don’t ignore me please. NFL season doesn’t start for another two weeks and NBA in a couple months. I need to kill some time so keep bringing me back lol

We’re 0-1 people no one should be smiling or making jokes.

You're right. Fvck. The only answer is group suicide. You go ahead and get it started. We'll all be right behind you. Promise.

Advertisement
I think I mentioned this a while ago in this thread, but I will do so again for the slower among you. Gator Tears is not predicated on whether or not we are good or they are good or whether or not our OL sucks. NONE OF THAT MATTERS. It exists as a place to go to delight in anything and everything bad that happens or could potentially be bad for the turds. THAT'S IT. It need not be more complicated than that. Don't care if we go 0-12. I just want and like to see bad **** happen to UF and their inbred, racist, delusional supporters. Call me a Hater, Call me a Homer, Call me whatever. Don't care.

You want to believe a guy like Kermit Da Choad when he says that their fans laugh at us for this, I guarantee you they don't. That's why his **** cuck *** is here. It gives him something to do when someone else is pleasuring his woman. So for those of you that can't comprehend why this thread was created or only want to come in here when we are winning, I say STAY THE **** OUT OF HERE !!!

P.S. Mods please lift the ban on that **** KDC would be nice to throw something into the Lion's den once in a while.

Also, we have our next game in 5 years. We have a LOT of tears to post until then.

Advertisement
You're right. Fvck. The only answer is group suicide. You go ahead and get it started. We'll all be right behind you. Promise.
Funny thing is that if I were to do that you would be charge and going to prison 😂

Be careful bud, Criminal Justice major here

LMAO. Free and unsolicited legal advice from a criminal justice major who struggles with verb tenses. Just what this board needs.
I’m also the head chef at Burger King so give me my respect. Come to my restaurant so I can give you a free meal.

Advertisement
Back