Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Which made this loss even more terrible. They’re not even a good team, I think they’ll lose at least four or fives games easily. So I’m not going to talk trash about a bad team that just beat us.
Why are you still here if this thread disturbs you so much....log out and your worries about anyone saying anything about the precious turds will be over.

Bye Felicia!!!!!

Never seen a fanbase cry so much about being told the school they nearly beat was actually the better team.

What a sad bunch

Advertisement
I’m flying into a hurricane in the DR. I’m leaving tonight as my Thursday flight and all flights Wednesday are cancelled. I can’t tell you I’m not worried. I may not have power or internet access. That will be the reason why I’m off the board.

In the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nicely.

I don’t want it to get unpleasant in here. Thanks for all you have done.

Be careful my friend..wishing you and your family safe travels..

Inday seems we have a prime candidate for lead chair of the skin flute section on your BAND.Can you please get in here and claim your prized prodigy.

Thanks from all of us at gaytor tears...
They seem to want to leave him be so I don’t care

Never seen a fanbase cry so much about being told the school they nearly beat was actually the better team.

What a sad bunch
I said the better team won right off the bat. We’ve been told we we’re getting destroyed for months, like 60 points and walk-ons in the 3rd. Wasn’t close to that and we should have won. I’m not sure where you’re going with this???

Advertisement
I understand but I’m going to whine when you lose and be happy when we win.
We were right about Franks. He’s not getting near the 1st round. It’s crazy bc he has raw abilities but I think he’s just not very bright. Do you want to see Emory Jones next year or are you sticking with this guy?

I guess if we all ignore the troll it will crawl back under that rock from where all **** fans come from.....or it will start talking to itself and will help us towards 2000 pages...🤣
I’ll talk to him if he wants to talk football. I don’t care. But the Canes in the name means troll. Our other gaytor fan in here has a gaytor screen name and avi so he’s not hiding anything.

The
I’ll talk to him if he wants to talk football. I don’t care. But the Canes in the name means troll. Our other gaytor fan in here has a gaytor screen name and avi so he’s not hiding anything.

Yea it’s obviously to stir sHT up but he’s come to the wrong place at definitely the wrong time.....one way to get your sHT pushed in id come in here trying to fck with this thread...

The people crying for it to be shut down just don’t understand what it’s all about.....the turds could be 0-10 or 10-0 and the tears would come even Though we never have to worry about the latter for the next 25 years....before you come here out of nowhere spewing your “ shut it down “ nonsense go back and read the thing and learn what it’s all about.

Sorry for the rant.I'm done.At least until the next troll shows up.

Advertisement
[
I guess if we all ignore the troll it will crawl back under that rock from where all **** fans come from.....or it will start talking to itself and will help us towards 2000 pages...🤣
Don’t ignore me please. NFL season doesn’t start for another two weeks and NBA in a couple months. I need to kill some time so keep bringing me back lol

We’re 0-1 people no one should be smiling or making jokes.

I said the better team won right off the bat. We’ve been told we we’re getting destroyed for months, like 60 points and walk-ons in the 3rd. Wasn’t close to that and we should have won. I’m not sure where you’re going with this???

I think hes referring to the gators fanbase

You don't have to tell us you're leaving - I've left for parts unknown for months - and never felt the need to point it out.

I've been through this crap with Howard, Jimmy, Dennis, and Butch - so where you been?

You're disappointed? ****, you have no idea. Right off the top - you're going to have a rough ride in the roller coaster of life if little things like this puke you out.

You know that white stuff in chickenschitt?

It's chickenschitt too.

I didn't come in here just to say I was leaving. I was mentioned and I wanted to post a response that wouldn't garner everyone saying "don't post here if you don't like the tears". So I preemptively said it was my last post to avoid that.

Little things like this do not Puke me out, however, I am not going to make fun of a team with a superior coach and superior team. That is not who I am.

Now I am out unless I get quoted again.

Advertisement
mullen is sabotaging this program mark my words

that guy is a brilliant offensive play caller and you think he told frenks to throw that ball in the 4th quarter with 5 minutes left by mistake?

that dude was laughing his *** off the whole game at all of it, he HATES florida his wife even said every time they played under urban it was always "how come you didn't hang 50 or 60?"

mark my words he's having a blast

I’m flying into a hurricane in the DR. I’m leaving tonight as my Thursday flight and all flights Wednesday are cancelled. I can’t tell you I’m not worried. I may not have power or internet access. That will be the reason why I’m off the board.

In the meantime, we’re not done in here. @IndayArtHauz , please please keep an eye on this thing. There are malcontents coming in here, one in particular going on about closing the thread. We don’t want trouble and we don’t want to board ban him but we would like him out of the thread. We’ve asked nicely.

I don’t want it to get unpleasant in here. Thanks for all you have done.
Be careful, my friend!

[

Don’t ignore me please. NFL season doesn’t start for another two weeks and NBA in a couple months. I need to kill some time so keep bringing me back lol

We’re 0-1 people no one should be smiling or making jokes.
Enjoy...
97154BA7-32BA-4747-8C88-85CE68EC939B.png
F58D166A-FCE1-4504-8BBB-5409DEB7834B.png
5AD2D628-4FE9-4F68-8882-18AFEEF6174A.png
05AEE3E8-2519-4A4E-B0CD-DB1F7C21D33D.png
4D61FB13-D023-462E-8A28-F586608FB9F7.png
AAE9F6FA-6D65-4FFC-878A-CCABC3BD6F76.png

Advertisement
Back