Tears Gator Tears

how many of these idiots actually went to UF? i say 0.1%. tough talk from a bunch of sante fe grads

Ironic isn't it? A large portion of UF fans say that a majority of Miami's fanbase didn't even go to the school, are the same ones that didn't attend UF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
EC1Xo3AXoAAa5fS.jpeg

Why is number 3 wearing a gator towel?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes that too because the next series we picked Frank's off and could have drove the ball run clock and went for the game winning FG
Guy next to me was hot we went for it on 4th down instead of a 45+ FG with 2 timeouts. I see why now, Baxa had a bad chip shot but he has the leg. If we got 3 there, it's a whole different situation on that last drive. Unfortunately we had a tough game for a first time HC but he will learn. Really appreciated the team fighting to the very end.

Was trying to think of who it was recently that slid. He was great in coverage at LSU thought he was for sure mid first the latest.

Don't remember him being as bad at tackling as Henderson. Even Deion is judging him.

I don't think Williams is as bad at tackling either but that was the reason many felt he fell into the second round.

Advertisement
I think I mentioned this a while ago in this thread, but I will do so again for the slower among you. Gator Tears is not predicated on whether or not we are good or they are good or whether or not our OL sucks. NONE OF THAT MATTERS. It exists as a place to go to delight in anything and everything bad that happens or could potentially be bad for the turds. THAT'S IT. It need not be more complicated than that. Don't care if we go 0-12. I just want and like to see bad **** happen to UF and their inbred, racist, delusional supporters. Call me a Hater, Call me a Homer, Call me whatever. Don't care.

You want to believe a guy like Kermit Da Choad when he says that their fans laugh at us for this, I guarantee you they don't. That's why his **** cuck *** is here. It gives him something to do when someone else is pleasuring his woman. So for those of you that can't comprehend why this thread was created or only want to come in here when we are winning, I say STAY THE **** OUT OF HERE !!!

P.S. Mods please lift the ban on that **** KDC would be nice to throw something into the Lion's den once in a while.

Advertisement
I think I mentioned this a while ago in this thread, but I will do so again for the slower among you. Gator Tears is not predicated on whether or not we are good or they are good or whether or not our OL sucks. NONE OF THAT MATTERS. It exists as a place to go to delight in anything and everything bad that happens or could potentially be bad for the turds. THAT'S IT. It need not be more complicated than that. Don't care if we go 0-12. I just want and like to see bad **** happen to UF and their inbred, racist, delusional supporters. Call me a Hater, Call me a Homer, Call me whatever. Don't care.

You want to believe a guy like Kermit Da Choad when he says that their fans laugh at us for this, I guarantee you they don't. That's why his **** cuck *** is here. It gives him something to do when someone else is pleasuring his woman. So for those of you that can't comprehend why this thread was created or only want to come in here when we are winning, I say STAY THE **** OUT OF HERE !!!

P.S. Mods please lift the ban on that **** KDC would be nice to throw something into the Lion's den once in a while.
This is true. This thread is not predicated on a game as it wasn’t started over that.

I’m definitely not looking to fight with any friends here but this thread doesn’t ride on who I am or am not friends with. This thread’s above my pay grade in that regard so if someone doesn’t like it they should just have the consideration to stay out of it...and I think in this case, that is what will happen.

This thread’s been a shining example of camaraderie on here. If I have a different feeling one day on the subject matter, which I don’t anticipate due to the nature of the average gaytor, I’d just leave respectfully but I wouldn’t be asking for it to be closed down because we lost a game or because we have idiots in our fanbase too and those things now make me uncomfortable.

And as for the game... They won by 4 points. Ok. We played a lot of youth. They were talking about 60 point blowouts and us being FCS level. Do I need to post about 100 screenshots of their comments during the game???

They weren’t relaxed talking about walk-ons in the 3rd. It went into the final 15 seconds or so. I’m not ashamed or deterred.

Let those who like it here be able to stay and post here in peace. And if someone doesn’t want to participate that’s fine too. There’s an entire rest of the board for them.

Advertisement
Back