Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
UF had an actual victory last night though? Miami fans are the ones who are hanging on to those moral victories this morning. You guys really are dumb AF. You are so blinded by your jealousy of everything UF you can't seem realize how insanely hypocritical 99% of this thread is. You guys don't want to hear this but Gator fans actually enjoy this thread. We think it's the best part of CIS.

This dumbass actually thinks we're jealous?

you just won your 2nd game vs us in like 25-30 years

we have more natty's than you

our players don't bust when they get in the nfl like almost every single one of yours do

I'm just gonna stop right there, nice "top 8" team you have there lmao enjoy yourself.

UF had an actual victory last night though? Miami fans are the ones who are hanging on to those moral victories this morning. You guys really are dumb AF. You are so blinded by your jealousy of everything UF you can't seem realize how insanely hypocritical 99% of this thread is. You guys don't want to hear this but Gator fans actually enjoy this thread. We think it's the best part of CIS.
Smoked gata
B902D6B7-3764-491F-986F-663A1CE5F79A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gator neighbor came up to me yesterday and told me "he was happy to get out with a win because they should have legit lost the game"

He doesnt like the way the Gators looked and said they should have looked better in year 2 under Mullen. He also said had out Oline been a little more seasoned then we would have won the game easily

Advertisement
Why are they surprised that Miami fans were loud at the game? They played us in the Orangebowl before and it was loud...I know they watched that ND game in 2017 and how loud hardrock was.

Anyway it's awesome watching alot of Gator fans come to the realization that they are not as good as they thought they were. They will lose to UGA, LSU and will get annihilated by Bama.

Why are they surprised that Miami fans were loud at the game? They played us in the Orangebowl before and it was loud...I know they watched that ND game in 2017 and how loud hardrock was.

Anyway it's awesome watching alot of Gator fans come to the realization that they are not as good as they thought they were. They will lose to UGA, LSU and will get annihilated by Bama.

We knew what we had. We had a RS Fr at QB and two Freshman (one RS) at tackles. Everyone had picked against us. UF was supposed to blow us out by 30. The fact that we let this game slip away is a sobering reality for gator fans. They're going to lose 2 out of 3 against Auburn, LSU and UGA. And you may as well count 1 of 2 with Kentucky and Mizzou. We may actually get more wins given our schedule then they will.

Advertisement
Back