Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Kermit, you're in for looooong season full of moral victories.
UF had an actual victory last night though? Miami fans are the ones who are hanging on to those moral victories this morning. You guys really are dumb AF. You are so blinded by your jealousy of everything UF you can't seem realize how insanely hypocritical 99% of this thread is. You guys don't want to hear this but Gator fans actually enjoy this thread. We think it's the best part of CIS.

This thread is officially renamed CANES TEARS.

**** this whole site is drowning in Canes tears. Its glorious. And makes this thread kinda ironic. You ****** losers.

No one is crying over here lol...and dont worry we won't ban you because were not a bunch of ***g@ts like swampgas or gaybait

We actually had realistic expectations that the game could turn out the way it did because of the Oline and starting a RFr QB .Does it sux to lose to your team of course.

What happened to hanging 60 on us? Or having your walkons playing by the 3rd quarter?? That's the kinda crap your fanbase spewed for months. Bottom line #8 team in the country was losing to an unranked team with 8 min left in the 4th quarter.

If you had that much trouble with a lowly ACC team as you put it I cant wait to see what happens when you play the juggernauts in the SEC.

Sorry sweet heart you must have me confused with someone else. I haven't been here since last season when I shamed you so badly for your hypocritical ways you had to take a "mini hiatus" but not before flagging me and running to the mods to ban me of course.

As far as predicting a blow out win.. I know many Gator fans predicted a blowout win due to the fact that Miami is a poverty program who is absolutely beneath us is every way in every sport. Not me though. I didnt fall into that trap. Not in a rivalry game,week one. I knew it was gonna be a mistake filled,defensive slug fest where special teams would be crucial. End of the night it was a W.

I'm sure you gals will continue to beg and pray the SEC teams you love to trash will maybe beat us though because you losers couldn't.

You realize this thread has devolved into you cucks basically hoping and praying some other team (Usually UGA) can provide "Gator Tears" because your punk *** Canes can't? You are basically UGA's cuck. Let that sink in and then maybe you delusional,hypocrites will finally let this thread RIP.

I'm sure this will get you pussies all riled up. Don't bother quoting me I don't respond to you peasents. Besides RVA will likely have me banned again by then. She doesn't like it when her "Gator Tears safe place" is brought back to reality.

No, I don’t have you confused. You’re actually lying about me calling for your ban as well as you called a blowout. Here’s the screenshots you fûcking lying loser:

C3DAF46B-A686-4281-8539-79AB2F8528DF.jpeg
42AF46CE-D911-4D28-A729-47D932B26E77.jpeg

Now EAD, ****. You’re as dumb as Franks.

Advertisement
UF had an actual victory last night though? Miami fans are the ones who are hanging on to those moral victories this morning. You guys really are dumb AF. You are so blinded by your jealousy of everything UF you can't seem realize how insanely hypocritical 99% of this thread is. You guys don't want to hear this but Gator fans actually enjoy this thread. We think it's the best part of CIS.
You're the number 8 team in the country. You gave up the lead 3 separate times to an unranked team playing the first game of the first season of a first time head coach. You came within 25 yards of a loss in the final minute. So you go right ahead and take your victory lap because we all know you won't be here to take your licks when you drop 4 games the rest of the season.

I can spin this **** too.

Gators faced a top 5 defense, maybe best defense they'll see all season. Committed 4 TOs and a ton of dumb penalties late and still won. It's a teaching moment but they still won. Mullen is going to humble the **** out of those boys this week in the film room. I'd much prefer an ugly win like this against a rival where you can actually teach these guys something over a blowout against a cupcake anyday.

I will say I think Manny Diaz is the right guy for Miami. **** I actually hope you losers win every game you have left. Def should beat the brakes off of FSU.

Oh and stop begging for a ban. Isn't that the same ***** **** you guys trash the **** at Gatorbait247 for?
Sorry sweet heart you must have me confused with someone else. I haven't been here since last season when I shamed you so badly for your hypocritical ways you had to take a "mini hiatus" but not before flagging me and running to the mods to ban me of course.

As far as predicting a blow out win.. I know many Gator fans predicted a blowout win due to the fact that Miami is a poverty program who is absolutely beneath us is every way in every sport. Not me though. I didnt fall into that trap. Not in a rivalry game,week one. I knew it was gonna be a mistake filled,defensive slug fest where special teams would be crucial. End of the night it was a W.

I'm sure you gals will continue to beg and pray the SEC teams you love to trash will maybe beat us though because you losers couldn't.

You realize this thread has devolved into you cucks basically hoping and praying some other team (Usually UGA) can provide "Gator Tears" because your punk *** Canes can't? You are basically UGA's cuck. Let that sink in and then maybe you delusional,hypocrites will finally let this thread RIP.

I'm sure this will get you pussies all riled up. Don't bother quoting me I don't respond to you peasents. Besides RVA will likely have me banned again by then. She doesn't like it when her "Gator Tears safe place" is brought back to reality.
This dumb **** literally just responded to me.
Lol @ The University Miami (in Coral Gables) being a poverty program beneath the Gators in every way.
Our football program has produced more championships, Hall of famers and college football history then the University of Hoggtown ever will. The only way the University of Miami is below the University of Florida at anyting is if you were standing on your head.

Grimes, Jefferson and Cleveland 1 catch each for the best WR group in the nation...🤔

Pitts 3 catches Krull 0 catches Gamble 0 catches for thr best TE group in the nation...🤔

DBU 0 interceptions...🤔
I just saw these stats as well:

• 36:12 Time of Possession for UM
  • Held Florida to 2/10 on 3rd downs
  • Forced 4 turnovers (2 interceptions, 2 fumbles recovered)
  • Held Florida to 52 yards rushing on 1.9 yards per rush attempt
  • Held Florida to 306 yards of offense

Advertisement
This dumb **** literally just responded to me.
Lol @ The University Miami (in Coral Gables) being a poverty program beneath the Gators in every way.
Our football program has produced more championships, Hall of famers and college football history then the University of Hoggtown ever will. The only way the University of Miami is below the University of Florida at anyting is if you were standing on your head.

This idiot **** calling us a “poverty program” is comical.

Does he realize that his ****hole of a school is financed by the taxpayers of Fla. with the largest tax base being Dade county and it’s taxpayers.Does he realize that Miami only gets what they EARN and doesn’t get subsidized by state money?

Does he realize that our facilities now make his ****hole of a school’s facilities look like a cardboard box when compared to ours.

He will come back that they have their own stadium and we have to ride to ours.Well he’s correct in that they do have a pasture they correctly call a swamp ,again paid for by taxpayers ,the biggest of which are some of the parents of UM grads but that urine smelling poor excuse for a cow pasture pales in comparison to the palace we play in.They have Superbowls played in our place because of how great the place is.Only thing his cowpasture is good for is for grazing those cows they call fans.

So before calling Miami ,a school that pays its own way,a poverty school this UFAG troll might want to check to see where the money to run that kindergarten he calls a college,comes from.

I just saw these stats as well:

• 36:12 Time of Possession for UM
  • Held Florida to 2/10 on 3rd downs
  • Forced 4 turnovers (2 interceptions, 2 fumbles recovered)
  • Held Florida to 52 yards rushing on 1.9 yards per rush attempt
  • Held Florida to 306 yards of offense

That killed me as well when I saw those stats.... we literally shot ourselves in the foot on 2 plays in particular. The Toney TD with missed tackling and Thomas muffed punt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane with the Savage frozen take.

🐸 totally shook AF, playing dead like Felipe 🌭 s.
Lol. I’m fairly tolerant but he was making up lies. I have no tolerance for that. Anyone can read the previous dialogue. He was talking about Manny having no chance and on and on. If he’s gonna come back in here after they eke out a win and lie and deny, he can go. He had no credibility. @flagator86, on the other hand, is a gentleman and a good sport. I’d gladly buy him rounds at the bar.

Advertisement
Back