Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
BaH GAWD As MY WitNESS, HES BROKEN IN HALF!

Saw that on TV, was thinking, "Wtf, hes not even 30 yet."

But then again, the Colts have not protected him worth a **** and hes been beat to ****...
The man is a saint. The gayta wins the only real football game played for the first time in 7 months and all they get is 49 seconds on the 1240am sportscenter.

Thank you and Godspeed Andrew.

Advertisement
LOL, no it won't. It is going to kill us in recruiting. Florida is going to push our schit in on the trail for the foreseeable future.

You really need to step back and get yourself together, man. We need you. Gator tears with the OGH head down doesn't work.

If anyone was damaged on the trail last night it was them.

Everything we heard about the leap they were taking this season is on very thin ice.

The narrative that Mullen is going to get them to compete with Alabama and Georgia is in the toilet, just waiting for someone to flush.

UiF stands a great chance at going 8 and 4 this year. We really even without canes shades on should go bat worst 10 and 2.

**** them...the tears will continue to flow. Taco hot dog is not going to improve and they have only one else place to go...down. they have reached their ceiling.

Advertisement
Who wants to bet the gator has a worse record than we do at the end?

Who wants to bet that one more performance like that out of JT4 and he'll be riding pine and back in the portal?

Who wants to bet that our O line play will improve greatly over the season?

Who wants to bet the gator has a worse record than we do at the end?

Who wants to bet that one more performance like that out of JT4 and he'll be riding pine and back in the portal?

Who wants to bet that our O line play will improve greatly over the season?

Of the 10 Gators I know, there's 2 running around with the typical false bravado, the other 8 are basically in meltdown mode.

Screenshot_20190825-091558_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
I'd be a lot more concerned right now if I was a gator fan than I am now as a Canes fan. And I remember that feeling all too well when you come out with a win but feel worse.
💯 agree. We have a cupcake schedule the rest of the year and they have the 4th toughest schedule in CFB. I could easily see them dropping 4 games this year especially with there lack of depth. Don’t be surprised if the Canes have a better record and are ranked higher at the end of the year.

That last part about winning but feeling worse was exactly how I felt after FSU realizing how much of a train wreck that team was and that we barely beat them!

This thread is officially renamed CANES TEARS.

**** this whole site is drowning in Canes tears. Its glorious. And makes this thread kinda ironic. You ****** losers.
Did you watch the game? Miami needs a line. Florida just found out they have NO Identity. They're definitely not a passing team with Taco hot dog. They couldn't run the ball for ****. Your elite DBs can't keep their hands to themselves the only few times in the game we had protection long enough to actually test them. Bottom line is we still have hope and you guys are destined for mediocrity.

I hope your trailer catches fire tonight when you go to sleep you ****en loser. #Indayprettypleasekillthistrolldead

Advertisement
Did you watch the game? Miami needs a line. Florida just found out they have NO Identity. They're definitely not a passing team with Taco hot dog. They couldn't run the ball for ****. Your elite DBs can't keep their hands to themselves the only few times in the game we had protection long enough to actually test them. Bottom line is we still have hope and you guys are destined for mediocrity.

I hope your trailer catches fire tonight when you go to sleep you ****en loser. #Indayprettypleasekillthistrolldead
He was here previously saying we’d be lucky to keep it within 3 scores. I screenshot their game board. They were worried down to the last minute in a shîtty but close game we really could have won. I’ve got screenshots of them talking about Mullet getting schooled by Manny and Enos but this clown told us months ago that Manny as a first time HC had no chance. Now he wants to come back and talk. Lol.

I can spin this **** too.

Gators faced a top 5 defense, maybe best defense they'll see all season. Committed 4 TOs and a ton of dumb penalties late and still won. It's a teaching moment but they still won. Mullen is going to humble the **** out of those boys this week in the film room. I'd much prefer an ugly win like this against a rival where you can actually teach these guys something over a blowout against a cupcake anyday.

I will say I think Manny Diaz is the right guy for Miami. **** I actually hope you losers win every game you have left. Def should beat the brakes off of FSU.

Oh and stop begging for a ban. Isn't that the same ***** **** you guys trash the **** at Gatorbait247 for?

He was here previously saying we’d be lucky to keep it within 3 scores. I screenshot their game board. They were worried down to the last minute in a shîtty but close game we really could have won. I’ve got screenshots of them talking about Mullet getting schooled by Manny and Enos but this clown told us months ago that Manny as a first time HC had no chance. Now he wants to come back and talk. Lol.

Sorry sweet heart you must have me confused with someone else. I haven't been here since last season when I shamed you so badly for your hypocritical ways you had to take a "mini hiatus" but not before flagging me and running to the mods to ban me of course.

As far as predicting a blow out win.. I know many Gator fans predicted a blowout win due to the fact that Miami is a poverty program who is absolutely beneath us is every way in every sport. Not me though. I didnt fall into that trap. Not in a rivalry game,week one. I knew it was gonna be a mistake filled,defensive slug fest where special teams would be crucial. End of the night it was a W.

I'm sure you gals will continue to beg and pray the SEC teams you love to trash will maybe beat us though because you losers couldn't.

You realize this thread has devolved into you cucks basically hoping and praying some other team (Usually UGA) can provide "Gator Tears" because your punk *** Canes can't? You are basically UGA's cuck. Let that sink in and then maybe you delusional,hypocrites will finally let this thread RIP.

I'm sure this will get you pussies all riled up. Don't bother quoting me I don't respond to you peasents. Besides RVA will likely have me banned again by then. She doesn't like it when her "Gator Tears safe place" is brought back to reality.

Advertisement
Back