Tears Gator Tears

Unsurprising to see their takes. I won't call it an analysis because they aren't. Lots of assumptions being made here from them, particularly in us failing at something and them ignoring their problems.

How they can ignore their OL issues, and lack of depth of talent at DL is mind-boggling. Beyond Zuniga, who's limited in the pass rush, who else on that line is a high talent threat? Furthermore, how do they expect to score so much if there's a mismatch between their our front seven and their OL?

Ironically, their making assumptions that we made against LSU last year. For one, they believe because we have a new OC, QB, and rotation on the OL, then that automatically means we won't move the ball. Second, they believe because their QB has more starts, despite the fact that he's statistically terrible against any team with a pulse, then they win.

If we can pull off a win tomorrow, the meltdown on their board will be epic.

They seem to believe this Greenard dude is their next Dante Fowler or something.

Advertisement
They seem to believe this Greenard dude is their next Dante Fowler or something.
That's hilarious. I remember in the 2013 game I had some Gator sitting right next to me that wouldn't stop talking about their roster. He kept on bragging about how this one LB they had was going to be the next Brandon Spikes. Of course, when he lost he didn't say another word, didn't even look up, and just left our section.

In 2017 - his last healthy year - Greenard had 2 sacks in the last 9 games of the season. He's supposed to be their top pass rusher starting at the BUCK position where Polite shined last year.

He made a less than 2 minute highlight video for his unblocked production! SEC SEC SEC!

Advertisement
In 2017 - his last healthy year - Greenard had 2 sacks in the last 9 games of the season. He's supposed to be their top pass rusher starting at the BUCK position where Polite shined last year.

He made a less than 2 minute highlight video for his unblocked production! SEC SEC SEC!

Two notable observations.

1) Some of those highlights were repeated, just from different camera angles.

2) Minus the three Clemson clips, every other clip was against a team no better than 7-5 on the year.

If this is their big threat, they've got issues.

If this is their big threat, they've got issues.

The **** reporter for the Athletic seems to believe that they have no roster issues and are prepared and it's all peaches and cream and nice-smelling roses in Turdsville. And Manny Navarro is just like yep if you say so I'll take the under AND the Gators ATS.

1. I hope everyone and their mother continues to pick them. No doubt they are reading every press clipping about themselves. If we start off hot, they may not come out of shock until the 3rd quarter.

2. When is Mullet going to announce the suspensions? Or is it just going to be one of those they never come onto the field deals.

Advertisement
I wish I took pictures but my finance professor spent the last 10 minutes of class this morning going over the history of UM/UF and followed it up with 5 slides of gaytor memes. They were QUALITY

Was it Thor Bruce? Guy is a legend is he still teaches there.

That's hilarious. I remember in the 2013 game I had some Gator sitting right next to me that wouldn't stop talking about their roster. He kept on bragging about how this one LB they had was going to be the next Brandon Spikes. Of course, when he lost he didn't say another word, didn't even look up, and just left our section.
I had an Oklahoma fanboy sitting behind me and doing that to me during the NC game at the Miami Oklahoma game with Bosworth at the Orange Bowl, prior to kickoff and just going on, and as soon as soon as I got done high 5ing everyone when Irvin scored, I turned around to say something to him and the bîtch was gone.
Lol

Advertisement
I wish I took pictures but my finance professor spent the last 10 minutes of class this morning going over the history of UM/UF and followed it up with 5 slides of gaytor memes. They were QUALITY
Maybe he posts in here?

1. I hope everyone and their mother continues to pick them. No doubt they are reading every press clipping about themselves. If we start off hot, they may not come out of shock until the 3rd quarter.

2. When is Mullet going to announce the suspensions? Or is it just going to be one of those they never come onto the field deals.
Can you imagine Finebaum’s face watching us beat them? Lmao!

Thought their 2013 D was pretty good. We turned them over five times and that D saved them from a bombing.

Advertisement

They're coming just wait

4869CEC8-8207-4CFC-B02A-6345ED5AA467.jpeg
220A57D9-CF05-4631-96A0-C544285DC06F.jpeg

Aside from Zuniga where are they better on the dline?
Linebackers? How the **** are they better at lb?
If their players are out of breath during interviews, which I’m guessing are at least a few minutes after practice, they are in horrible condition. It takes minutes, several, for practice to end, Mullen to speak, and for them to be available for interviews. So that’s not the sign of a well conditioned team.

Advertisement
Back